People Operations Coordinator at Enova
What you'll be doing:
At Enova, our People Operations Team is transforming the way HR works. Our mission is to create a top notch employee experience and to provide exceptional customer service to our organization. Our People Operations Coordinator will be an advocate for this mission through their seamless handling of our People Ops processes. This position requires the ability to collaborate and adapt in a fast-growing organization with a high volume of requests.
Your core priorities will be to:
- Respond to team member questions and requests through our team ticketing system
- Transact on employee changes, including org changes, promotions, hires, terms, and transfers in our HRIS
- Assist the HRIS (Workday) team with data input and integrity
- Assist with immigration processing
- Process requests for employment verification and unemployment claims
- Support recognition and retention programs, as well as other parts of HR with administrative support such as Benefits and Compensation.
- Process on-boarding logistics such as data entry, background checks, I9s, etc.
- Maintain People team documents, SOPs, and templates in shared team repositories
- Maintain sensitive employee data with confidentiality and discretion
- Collaborate with the team to assist with project work and general administrative tasks
What you should have:
- 1-2 years of HR experience, or education in HR.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Excel.
- Attention to detail and ability to identify process improvements.
- You champion your ideas, but also let the best answer win.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Workday and ADP experience is preferred, but not required.
Enova is a leading financial technology company providing online financial services through its AI and machine learning powered lending platform. Enova serves the needs of non-prime consumers and small businesses, who are frequently underserved by traditional banks. Enova has provided more than 7 million customers with over $40 billion in loans and financing with market leading products that provide a path for them to improve their financial health. Want to learn more? Just ask any of our almost 1,500 employees.