People Operations Coordinator
Title: People Operations Coordinator
Reports to: Lead People Resources Business Partner
What you’ll be doing:
The People Operations Coordinator facilitates the transactional human resources processes for all of our business locations to allow our People Team to move quickly with the business leaders. You will be responsible for providing the administrative support for the People Resources (aka HR) Business Partners while being the contact for general employee inquiries and requests.
Your core priorities will be to:
- Manage inboxes for general employee inquiries (employment verification requests, new hire questions, employment contracts, etc)
- Process employee job changes (promotions, terminations, transfers)
- Maintain employee files
- Assist with processing I-9s and audits
- Manage the People Resources’ team pages on our intranet (the wiki) with updated information and programs
- Support the execution of employee recognition and milestone programs
- Provide ad hoc support to the People Resources Business partners through the People Team initiatives (annual performance reviews, employee opinion survey, and open enrollment)
- Assist in employee relation investigations and report writing
- Work closely with Payroll on system testing and responding to former employees with questions
- General administrative support including, but no limited to, scheduling meetings, preparing reports, and putting together powerpoint presentations for the People Team
- Work on special projects as needed
What you should have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field; or equivalent experience
- Minimum of one year of Human Resources related experience
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency; Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Track record of being a team player!
- Excellent organizational and time management skills- you enjoy juggling multiple tasks
- Detail oriented mindset
- Ability to handle matters with sensitivity and confidentiality
About our team:
Our People Team (you may know us as the Human Resources department) is committed to attracting, developing and retaining our people. You’ll sit alongside our Recruiting, People Resources, Benefits, and PeopleTech teams, and be a part of a highly motivated, driven and smart group of folks, all focused on the same goal of making Enova a great place to work.
Enova is a leading provider of online financial services that leverages its advanced technology and analytics to provide access to credit for non-prime consumers and small businesses. Our roots are in Chicago, but we have served nearly 5 million customers through our six businesses in the U.S. and abroad. We pride ourselves on hiring smart and driven people who bring new and innovative ideas to the table. Our philosophy is, "Life’s short. Work some place awesome."
Many of us consider our people to be Enova’s best perk. But to sweeten the deal, we also have a pretty awesome list of conventional (and less conventional) perks and benefits including competitive salaries, health care benefits, a 401K matching plan, a revamped parental leave program (and brand new nursing rooms for our returning mothers!) summer hours, tuition reimbursement and a sabbatical program. And of course we also have the things you’d expect at a leading tech company in Chicago, such as the snacks, game room, onsite massages/barbers/nail technicians, monthly social events, and sporting sponsorships.
Our goal at Enova is to recruit, hire, develop and maintain a diverse workforce. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all persons and not discriminate in employment decisions by placing the most qualified person in each job, without regard to any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.