People Operations (HR) Generalist at Oak Street Health
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:25 a.m. (CST) on Wednesday, February 2, 2022
Company: Oak Street Health
Title: Associate, People Operations Generalist - Corporate
The mission of Oak Street Health is to rebuild healthcare as it should be.
We are a rapidly growing, innovative company of community-based healthcare centers delivering higher quality health and wellness care that improves outcomes, manages medical costs and provides an unmatched experience for adults on Medicare.
The Oak Street model integrates outstanding clinical expertise, technology, and teamwork to deliver improved care quality and cost savings. These cost savings are then reinvested into care in our communities, creating a virtuous cycle of improving community health.
We are a national organization serving over 100,000 patients and we are growing rapidly . We are a diverse team of care providers, service team members, technologists, community outreach experts, business professionals, and more -- all dedicated to our Oaky Values and motivated by our mission. We're looking forward to getting to know you!
For more information, visit www.oakstreethealth.com.
The Associate, People Operations Generalist is an important contributor to the Oak Street HR Team. This position is responsible for executing a number of administrative responsibilities to ensure the effectiveness of various human resources functions, including but not limited to, payroll, recruiting, onboarding, training, employee relations, etc.
- Provide administrative support to our corporate team related to new hire orientation, employee onboarding, benefits, compensation, payroll, HRIS, etc.
- Support corporate employees with a variety of Workday tasks, as needed, including but not limited to: correcting/changing job titles, employee location changes, hiring employees in Workday, creating supervisory orgs, employee transfers, moves, promotions, and creating new-role profiles.
- Provide first tier support in answering general HR inquiries for corporate employees
- Manage the new role creation process to ensure timely creation and posting of all new roles.
- Assist with legal documentation gathering requests, tracking, and compliance audits
- Provide administrative support to the Quarterly Promotion Process alongside HR Business Partners by helping collect, organize, validate, and distribute necessary information as required.
- Other duties, as assigned
What are we looking for?
- Minimum of 2 years of HR experience
- Experience with HRIS systems, Workday preferred
- Bachelor's degree required
- Ability to deal with ambiguity in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Very strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Google Suite (i.e., Sheets, Docs, Google Slides)
- US work authorization
- Someone who embodies being "Oaky"
What does being "Oaky" look like?
- Radiating positive energy
- Assuming good intentions
- Creating an unmatched patient experience
- Driving clinical excellence
- Taking ownership and delivering results
- Being scrappy
Why Oak Street?
Oak Street Health offers our coworkers the opportunity to be at the forefront of a revolution in healthcare, as well as:
- Collaborative and energetic culture
- Fast-paced and innovative environment
- Competitive benefits including paid vacation and sick time, generous 401K match with immediate vesting, and health benefits
Oak Street Health is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and encourage all interested readers to apply to oakstreethealth.com/careers.