People Operations Lead at Snapsheet
We are seeking a People Operations Lead to join our growing team!
As a People Operations Lead, you are a critical problem solver and a trusted coach. You easily build credibility with all levels of an organization. You identify areas of opportunity before anyone else and come up with an effective approach to tackle them. You’re a data nerd who loves to pull reports and analyze it to create solutions.
Sound like you? Keep reading for more detail.
Snapsheet is seeking a People Operations Lead to support the HR function and be a strategic partner with the operations organization. You will have frontline access to leaders and their teams to guide, partner and support them on their journey. You’ll have the ability to impact talent strategy and engagement, performance management, career paths, and change management. This is balanced with the day-to-day HR functions relating to payroll, benefits, employee support and data integrity.
What you’ll do as a People Operations Lead at Snapsheet
- Work closely with the Manager, Senior Human Resources Business Partner to support our Operations functions and execute key HR processes (Performance Management, Compensation, Career Pathing) and best practices for approximately 220 employees.
- Gather and analyze data with Human Resources metrics
- Coach and advise managers on employee-related issues and needs; work with them to manage and resolve performance and employee relations issues.
- Support employees by being a resource in everything Snapsheet- benefits, policies and procedures.
- Drive employee engagement within teams by creating action plans and driving accountability with leaders, featuring touchpoints, rewards, recognition, and performance optimization.
- Provide assistance in: organizational design, performance management, coaching, learning and development, data analysis and employee relations.
- Conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations when needed.
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations and audit requests
- Maintain HRIS system and employee records
- Oversee payroll and manage benefits
What you’ll bring as a People Operations Lead:
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum 3-5 years’ as a human resources generalist or similar experience.
- Previous experience in Human Resources for a fast-growth company.
- Superior communication skills – convey confidence, empathy and trust to build effective relationships; able to engage with front line employees as well as senior leaders on a strategic and operational level.
- Comfort with ambiguity and a dynamic work environment.
- Effective problem solver with strong analytical skills that identify root causes, understand trends, and develops recommendations
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and build strong working relationships at all levels.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- You love pulling together data to tell a story