People & Organization Administrator
RXBAR: We manufacture, market and distribute whole food protein bars. While the protein bar market is crowded, RXBAR cuts through the clutter with a clean ingredient deck and disruptive branding. A unique, “No B.S” value proposition has propelled RXBAR to be a major, rapidly growing player in the nutrition category.
Administrator, People & Organization: Over the past three years we have grown at excess of 300% year over year. The growth of the organization can be directly tied to the quality of people on our team. We are looking for an Administrator on the People & Organization Department to provide administrative support for our growing organization. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for someone with a passion for people and organizational development and a desire to directly impact growth in business.
The ideal candidate has passion and is looking to be part of an exciting, fast-paced, innovative company. This person must be a self-starter who is extremely detail-oriented, have strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills, as well as a positive attitude and excitement for helping others and growing our business.
General Functions + Responsibilities:
- Onboarding- Assist with onboarding new hires into the Company; assist with scheduling and tracking of onboarding activities
- New Hire Integration- Assist with new hires’ integration into the Company, including but not limited to, creating new hire profiles, setting up new hire workstations, ensuring new hires are set up for success on day 1
- Culture & Engagement- Assist with organizing team member engagement initiatives & events; organize team member swag; support and promote Company culture and values
- Resource Organization- Ensure internal resources are accurate, organized and available for team members; update and organize internal People & Organization documents
- Compliance- Assist with updating and disseminating Company policies; ensure Company is operating in compliance with internal policies as well as federal, state, and local regulations related to employment and team member safety
- Continual Improvement- Assist with process and system implementations and improvements to support the People & Organization department and the Company as a whole
- Office Management Support- Support all office management needs
Skills & Qualifications:
- Positive attitude, a thirst for knowledge, and an excitement for growing our business
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business or related field
- Passion for people and organizational development, natural aptitude for helping others
- Desire to work for a fast-paced, innovative company
- Passion for service and creating processes that better serve our team
- Strong organizational and time management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and effectively manage workload to meet deadlines while ensuring a high standard of quality
- Highly adaptable, resourceful, ability to think creatively and approach things differently
- Self-starter who is extremely result and detail-oriented
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite & Mac OS
Total Rewards Package: Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, 401K plan with RXBAR match, cell phone & fitness membership reimbursement, subsidized commuter benefits, bike & helmet, unlimited RXBARs, RXBAR gear and invaluable experience growing a company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.