People Partner at LogicGate
People Partner (Employee Experience)
LogicGate is a venture-backed, Chicago-based technology company that needs YOU to help us as we continue to disrupt the wide world of GRC (governance, risk and compliance). At LogicGate, you’ll join a group of bright, welcoming people ready to learn, grow, and do the right thing for our customers.
We are seeking a passionate and experienced People Partner to join our People Success team. This individual will have the opportunity to contribute value in a number of ways but primarily supporting our growing sales organization as well as leading the way on all things Employee Experience. This individual has comprehensive experience supporting a sales organization and thusly understands their world enabling them to be an effective partner to both the individuals and leaders on the team as well as a partner to the business. You are also a person who is passionate about nurturing a dynamic culture that has and will continue to evolve with a shift towards more distributed teams and overall employee maturation. Additionally, you are a person who loves to collaborate with others and solve highly dynamic, complex and deeply personal problems.
This role is open to those based in Chicagoland or remote but travel to Chicago will be expected following the COVID-19 pandemic.
What you’d achieve:
- Handle highly complex Employee Relations cases
- Consult on a variety of HR matters
- Buildout departmental people support (Sales+)
- Conduct regular Employee Stay Interviews
- Coach and help develop our People Leaders
- Strategize and execute on an Employee Experience roadmap
- Collaborate on large scale company events and meetings
- Drive organizational changes and improvements as related to EX
- Further build out employee recognition frameworks that drive retention
- Lead our Employee Engagement Committee and partner effectively with its members
- Assist Talent Acquisition and Operations as needed
- Provide necessary support for onboarding and offboarding
The value you’d bring:
- Relevant educational background
- 5+ years related experience (>2 years supporting a sales vertical)
- Proficient knowledge of HR practices and trends
- Desire to work in a diverse, creative and fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle highly confidential information with integrity and professionalism
- Passion for serving our people and supporting the success of our business
- Creative lens to Employee Experience and Culture
What we have to offer:
- Work Environment
- Regular cadence of communication organization wide like monthly All Hands meetings.
- Highly collaborative, cross functional environment leveraging all the right tools no matter your location.
- Commitment to the growth of our employees through various frameworks including an Emerging Leaders Program.
- Social activities (yes, even remotely!) where we can come together and celebrate all that we’ve accomplished like an amazing anniversary party or talent show!
- Time Off; 33 business days in first year of employment
- 16 Days PTO
- 9 Company Holidays (Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Thanksgiving, etc.) PLUS two floating holidays annually
- 6 Health days (Mental & Physical)
- Equitable Parental Leave Policy
- Blue Cross Blue Shield for Medical, Dental and Vision
- LogicGate covers 80% of employee premiums
- 401(k) Match Program
- Flex Rewards
- Monthly funds on Zestful debit card to be leveraged by the employee (cell phone, streaming services, child care, dog walker)
- Partial ownership of company through stock options
Here are just a few things we’ve been up to recently:
- We secured $25M in Series B Financing to help us continue our mission
- We earned our placement as the #1 GRC Solution on the G2 Grid —an honor we’ve received many times over!
- We were included on Built In Chicago’s list of Best Small Companies to Work For in 2020, Crain's Chicago Business 2020 Best Places to Work and Chicago Tribune Top Workplaces 2020!
Not too familiar with GRC? That’s ok—a lot of us weren’t when we were in your shoes either. Here’s what you need to know:
- GRC stands for governance, risk management, and compliance
- GRC professionals help their companies manage uncertainty, act with integrity, and stay on the right side of the law. Bottom line: they keep their companies on the right track.
- GRC is a huge market, and growing fast. Not only is it a $35 billion industry today, it’s predicted to grow to $64 billion by 2025. This is what we’re going after!