About G2 Crowd
G2 Crowd was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job or career: a true calling. We pride ourselves on having an environment where people can enjoy coming to work every day, by supporting our employees in their professional and personal lives. With over 500,000 independent and authenticated user reviews, we are empowering business buying decisions and bringing transparency to B2B buying.
About The Role
G2 Crowd is seeking an HR rockstar to join our growing Employee Success Team and support the day to day operations of the Core HR function. The ideal candidate to join our team is motivated, detail oriented, and a people person looking to develop their career at a high-growth company.
- Own the complete onboarding process for all new hires (verify paperwork is completed, assist in benefit enrollment, conduct orientation, etc)
- Maintain the HRIS ensuring employee changes and information are up to date and accurate
- Run the semi-monthly payroll process for the organization
- Coordinate and assist with compliance reporting requirements, included but not limited to: FMLA, ADA, Short-term and Long-term Disability claims, visas/immigration, EEO, ACA, etc.
- Serve as a point of contact for employee questions/concerns about HR topics such as benefits, payroll, company policies, time off, etc
- Assist in annual handbook review, salary reviews, benefits benchmarking, performance reviews and other Core HR projects
- Create and run reports for monthly people metrics and ad hoc reports
- Support managers on various employee matters including disciplinary action, performance improvement plans, and individual development plans
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or a related field required
- 1-2 years of Human Resources experience, preferably in a high-growth organization
- Naturally curious problem solver, well-organized, and a strong communicator
- Proven ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to interface at all levels of the organization and build collaborative relationships
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment with high volume workload and strong deliverables
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google platform (Gmail, Calendar, Drive)
- Experience with HRIS applications a plus
Why we love G2 Crowd
G2 Crowd was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. G2 Crowd is a place where people can be authentic and grow, find meaning and passion in work, and be motivated to succeed by a supportive group of coworkers. We pride ourselves on creating an environment where people can enjoy coming to work every day, by supporting our employees in their professional and personal lives.
We encourage all candidates to review the interview process section on our careers page www.g2crowd.com/careers to best prepare themselves on what to expect as a candidate of G2 Crowd.