Quality Training Specialist at Fast Radius
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:42 a.m. (CST) on Friday, October 1, 2021
We believe manufacturing is important not only for what it makes but for what it makes possible for the world. Our first-of-its-kind Cloud Manufacturing Platform™ represents a new, more sustainable infrastructure to design, make, and move physical goods in the digital age. Working with companies across a variety of industries – from growing startups to Fortune 500 companies – Fast Radius helps customers with all stages of the manufacturing process from new product development to ongoing part production. We have recently announced our intent to become a publicly-listed company as the next step in scaling our vision for the future of design, manufacturing, and logistics.
We are seeking a self-motivated quality specialist to lead the quality training program and thereby work to integrate the Quality Management System throughout Fast Radius. This fast-paced industry has exciting opportunities and is growing daily. Applicants should have willingness to be quickly trained and dive into the role and can work independently with minimal supervision.
Responsibilities and Outcomes:
- The Quality Training Specialist will have a minimum of 3 years company training and development experience
- Must understand basic elements of quality and the broader quality management system
- Function as training lead contact during customer and certification audits
- Work with department leaders to drive the integration of new and updated QMS quality procedures, processes, and protocol across the Fast Radius organization
- Work with Fast Radius Human Resources on the maintenance and updating of the Fulfillment training matrix
- Manage the Fast Radius Internal Audit Programs including LPA, error proofing, red rabbit, and supplier audits.
- Develop plan and schedules on the above.
- Work towards ASQ lead auditor training.
- Assure that all Fulfillment team training content is standardized into a common repository
- Work closely with Quality Engineering on required training gaps within the broader organization
- Work with production and quality management to ensure that production and inspection technicians located at Salt Flats, Goose Island, and Louisville are trained appropriately with training records present and completed including competency assessment.
- Hands on experience in training with familiarity in training tools, software, and techniques
- Ability to draft training documents and deliver robust interactive and positive sessions with successful knowledge transfer being measured and deemed successful
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a trainer ideally in a manufacturing environment.
- Quality auditing experience is a big plus.
- Ability to develop and carry out training sessions in accordance with established plans.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Superior people skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a positive “can-do” attitude
- Training certification is a big plus.
- Other production tasks as workload varies.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience in training, human resources, or a business or technical discipline
- 3-5 years’ experience in an operations manufacturing environment preferred
- Demonstrated ability leading and managing key training initiatives
- Proficient computer skills, including MS Office Excel, Word, Google Sheets
Every day you can expect to work in an inclusive environment that makes excellence possible, where great work and ideas matter more than seniority. We believe in experimenting fearlessly and learning from our failures—quickly. Our leaders have grown successful companies before, and they understand that businesses thrive when capable people have the freedom to solve problems without constraints.
We want you to come to work happy, healthy, and balanced so you can expect excellent benefits:
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure
- Comprehensive health care including dental and vision
- Generous vacation policy as well as a 401K plan
Fast Radius is proud to be an equal opportunity employer because diverse perspectives make for better products, better processes, and a better company. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, Veteran status, or other protected status.
Read Full Job Description