Recruiter (Talent Acquisition)
Recruiter (Talent Acquisition)
At FTD, Inc., we continually evolve the business by promoting a culture where support from the Recruitment Team helps guide our company through teamwork, partnerships, and customer service to our internal and external customers.
We are searching for a Recruiter; you will be primarily sourcing, interviewing, and prioritizing high demand candidates. You will manage your requisition as it relates to the full-lifecycle recruitment. You will be a business partner with the recruitment team, hiring leaders, applicants, and FTD, Inc. employees at large. Creativity is essential along with personal organization, be bias towards action, and candidate obsessed.
You will Contribute to people attraction, creating compelling content, and on-boarding while focusing on the candidate life cycle. You will also help in these areas:
- You will execute Full-cycle recruitment across a variety of verticals helping management build quality talent pools, qualify applicants, execute employment offers, and on-boarding of full-time and contractor positions.
You can tell a story: You can create copy converting a job description and using your new insight from the intake meeting into a job advertisement. Your focus is to facilitate a conversation and provide prospective candidates enough information to self-select in or out.
You seek to continuously build a greater understanding of businesses to provide the most effective recruitment partnership and experience.
- You master the intake-meeting and work closely with managers to gain a comprehensive understanding of the company's hiring needs for each position, and meet ambitious hiring goals and expectations. You understand that retention starts with selection.
- Source potential candidates on niche platforms, like Github, Stack Overflow, Redditt, etc
- Parse technical skills and qualifications to screen IT candidate and non-IT roles.
- Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals.
- You promote the brand to applicants and external service providers.
- You are a copious documenter of all candidate interactions.
What we seek is a Recruiter with the ability to work on a broad range of different projects and technologies who loves to provide an expert level of customer service, is excited about building towards the future, is passionate and has a strong moral compass. These are the qualities we are looking for:
- Proven history of solving for problems, not just identifying them. Process-oriented (data collection and reporting), and a project ownership mentality.
- Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter a plus.
- You will preferably have experience with ADP's Recruiting Management (ATS) or others, but will implicitly acknowledge the importance of documentation.
- You are articulate and have a mastery of both verbal and written communication
- We seek an experienced individual within a large matrixed corporate environment is preferred. Experience in the E-Commerce industry is a plus.
- We need an individual who will be consultative, educate hiring managers and candidates on the applicant process, building on the "white glove" experience
What we offer is an opportunity to be a part of a team that effectively mitigates risk while ensuring customer satisfaction. We encourage and welcome out-of-the-box ideas in all areas of the business as we push for efficiency and collaboration. We enjoy all the benefits of working for a digital E-Commerce Company.
Join us and contribute to our digital transformation! While you are part of the Human Resource team, you will have a broader impact on the overall growth of the business. Consider joining one of the few high-traffic Floral E-Commerce companies that can offer you the possibility of adding your fingerprint on the development and resurgence of a 109-year-old company.
Reporting to: Duarte R Mendonca
Location: Downers Grove (occasionally Chicago)
Hours: 8:00-5:00 (M-F)