Recruiter at Optiver
Optiver is looking for a driven and highly capable experienced Recruiter to join our talent team. We’re looking for a go-getter with a proven track record of creating inventive recruitment strategies - someone who will constantly evaluate how we can identify and convert top talent across all of our business units.
Here at Optiver, we’re continually raising the bar on what it means to have a world-class candidate experience. The recruitment world is constantly evolving, and so are we – our teams work in a highly competitive and dynamic landscape, and our recruiters are no different. We are always thinking about new ways we can approach our recruitment process.
What you’ll do:
- Manage full cycle recruiting efforts for teams within in BizOps, Tech, and Trading to support the growth of Optiver.
- Stay up to date with recruitment trends by leveraging a strong network and conducting industry research
- Gather and evaluate recruitment data to inform strategy decisions and identify new solutions for assessing talent across a variety of positions for our business operations, tech, and trading teams
- Build strong relationships with team leads across the business to evaluate our recruitment process and candidate experience
- Work alongside our high-performing recruitment team and continue to enhance candidate experience throughout all aspects of our interview process
- Build and foster relationships with external recruiting agencies; continually evaluate effectiveness
What you’ll need:
- A Cover Letter outlining your interest in the position
- 1-5 years of experience in a recruitment role
- Drive & motivation; ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial & dynamic environment
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proven ability to effectively source and convert top tier candidates in “hard to fill” roles
- Ability to quickly build credibility with numerous hiring managers and stakeholders in the business
- Concise and polished communicator with strong follow-through
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment authorization for this job opening
Who we are:
Optiver is a leading proprietary trading firm using technology to provide the most up-to-date and competitive prices in financial products around the world. Put simply, we improve the markets. Achieving this requires excellence in everything we do. That’s not merely an aspiration, but our reason for being.
We’re seeking people who up the ante with nerve, with guts and, most importantly, with heart. We’re looking for the bold. Does that describe you? Then opt in.