Recruiter at ThinkMarkets
ThinkMarkets is seeking a Recruiter to join our growing HR team in Chicago! The ideal candidate is someone whose passion lies in finding the best talent to make our company successful. This role is critical in growing our team and enhancing our culture by finding and bringing on exceptional team members. A successful Recruiter will be resilient, upbeat and thrive in an ever-changing and dynamic work environment. This person should have a keen eye for discovering the best people for a variety of positions within the company.
In this role, you'll be joining a collaborative, innovative, and global team. You will be helping recruit and retain top talent by conducting quality preliminary phone screens, ensuring an excellent candidate experience throughout the interview process, and thinking of innovative ways for us to improve talent management.
- Partner with hiring managers locally, and globally as needed, to fulfill hiring goals
- Source top talent using recruitment tools and websites such as LinkedIn Recruiter
- Collaborate with the HR team to ensure a streamlined and consistent interview process
- Review resumes for open roles daily to keep on top of applications and set up initial screens
- Conduct initial phone screens with potential candidates to determine if they have the top skills necessary for the role in addition to being a culture add
- Coordinate second and final round interviews with the team, partnering with our Office Manager on scheduling with executive level team members
- Consistently communicate with candidates and set clear expectations to ensure a positive experience
- Stay on top of market trends in trading, FinTech, and HR/recruitment to help improve and innovate our talent management process
- Must have 2+ years of experience in full-cycle recruiting or related field
- BA/BS from an accredited college or university
- Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter to find passive candidates
- Familiarity with ATS and HRIS such as Greenhouse and BambooHR
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a strong attention to detail
- Adaptable and able to succeed in a fast-paced work environment
- Positive attitude with an eagerness to learn
Along with your resume, please attach a cover letter which outlines your interest and qualifications for the role.