4C is a global leader in data science and media technology with solutions for multi-screen convergence. Brands, agencies, and media owners rely on 4C to improve effectiveness across channels and devices. The 4C product suite includes activation on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram and Snapchat as well as TV Synced Ads across display, search, social and video. The company also provides advertising and content analytics leveraging its Teletrax global TV monitoring network and proprietary social affinity database. Founded in 2011 and based in Chicago, 4C has staff in 14 worldwide locations across the United States, United Kingdom, the Netherlands, France, Hong Kong, India and Singapore. Visit www.4Cinsights.com for more information.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
4C Insights is a growing tech company looking for a creative experienced recruiter to help us with our hiring and on-boarding efforts. We are growing quickly and would love to have someone focused on developing our talent pipeline. We are looking to hire the best and the brightest and want to expand our diversity efforts and build strong connections with our university partners. This person will play an integral role on the HR team and will play a key role in projects such as employment brand, culture, and on-boarding. The employee experience starts the moment a candidate applies for a role and we are looking to build one of the best end-to-end employee experiences. If you are someone looking for a place where no day is the same, loves working in a fast-paced environment and likes working with fun people, then this is the place for you.
- Manage 4C’s First Impressions – Ensure a positive employee experience for potential candidates at each step in the process from reading our job listing, to first contact, to interview, to potential hire.
- Build a pipeline of diverse candidates for our Engineering team and other technical roles.
- Build relationships with our target universities and talent partners and develop unique ways to differentiate 4C to attract talent.
- Actively source candidates decreasing out overall time to fill and cost per hire.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelors Degree or relevant experience (BA in Communications or Human Resources is a plus)
- 2-3 years Recruiting and Sourcing experience required. Experience recruiting Software Development Engineers is preferred.
- Strong organization and communications skills is required
- Comfortable with technology (Microsoft Office, JoinMe, Email). We are a tech company so we need someone who is Tech Savy.
- Strong interpersonal skills to quickly build rapport and influence people.
We offer a challenging job in a dynamic international environment. At 4C you have the opportunity to make an impact. We are proud of our open and informal culture. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including Health, Dental, Life Insurance, Matching 401K, Unlimited Vacation and Maternity and Paternity Leave. The salary will be commensurate with experience.