Recruiter at Snapsheet
As an Recruiter at Snapsheet you will directly impact one of our most valuable assets: our people. You lead the charge for finding the best talent to join our Operations Organizations. You own the full-cycle recruiting process finding innovative and strategic ways to source, interview, and close. You are the expert for your hiring managers, implementing best practices for efficient hiring and utilizing data to drive change. You pair your natural ability to network and influence with an informed view of the market to ensure that you connect Snapsheet with top talent. You understand that Snapsheet’s position in the insurance industry affords our talent a unique opportunity, and you want to sell it to the best candidates out there.
As an Recruiter, you have a passion for uncovering the best talent and getting them into the right role. You are naturally curious and, as such, you immerse yourself in the culture of the team you’re hiring for to fully understand their needs. On the flipside, you are a candidate advocate quickly building trust and rapport. You are not only a do-er, but a problem solver: you are given a task and you finish it, you see a problem and you solve it.
Responsibilities of an Recruiter:
- Attract, assess, and close the best talent in volume.
- Partner with hiring managers to facilitate the entire recruitment process from opening a search to closing an offer.
- Build a talent pipeline for future needs utilizing interesting and innovative strategies.
- Create meaningful interviews that give every candidate a positive interview experience.
- Balance between candidate advocate and business partner to ensure you find the best match for all parties.
- Utilize data to report on your successes and make recommendations for go-forward strategy.
- Build and apply best practices for recruitment.
- Continuously grow your network and knowledge by staying up to date with industry and technology trends.
Qualifications of an Recruiter:
- 2+ years of experience as a full-cycle recruiter.
- Proficient in recruitment tools and applicant tracking systems.
- Clear understanding of end-to-end recruitment best practices.
- Demonstrated creative approach to sourcing, attraction and candidate engagement.
- Strong communication skills & proven ability to influence.
Additionally, we expect our Recruiter (and every other Snapster) to hold true to our values:
- You do the right thing.
- You default to action.
- You are always looking for the next great thing and creating it.
- You remember the feeling - of failure, of success, of fear - and you have empathy.
- You collaborate and always remember we are stronger united.
- Snapsheet is an equal opportunity employer.