Recruiter at Strata Decision Technology
Here @ Strata…
We are committed to our mission to help heal healthcare. Our unique culture is driven by a social, hardworking environment full of talented people solving problems together. We embrace learning, cross-team collaboration, and continuous career growth. Lifting each other to lift our clients, our product, our company. If being part of a fun, fast-moving, innovative team is what you seek? Keep reading.
We look for someone who:
- Is Service-Centric: Someone who desires to make an impact in and outside of our office. We look for service minded people to support our customers, each other and our community.
- Has a Growth Mindset:Driven to own your individual learning and development (We’ll help you - we have a team dedicated to training you and providing extra educational resources).
- Rocks Impact: Thinks two steps ahead to ensure the work we do will solve problems and make a difference.
- Will be a StrataPro: Prepared. Positive. Core to who we are and how we treat one another.
What you’ll do in this role:
Become part of the People Operations team and have a critical role in identifying and hiring people who genuinely reflect who we are and where we are headed. The right person will be organized, a strong communicator and a problem solver, all while being able to keep a positive attitude and have a sense of humor in a fast-paced and rapidly growing environment.
- Attract, source, pre-screen, and hire talent to enhance the skills of the team and culture of our workplace.
- Provide thought leadership and collaborate with the People Operations team regarding resource planning, talent acquisition and proactive sourcing to build pipelines of top talent.
- Creatively define and execute best practices for the hiring process (forge relationship with hiring managers, plan and execute sourcing strategy, design interview process, etc.).
- Coordinate phone interviews and on-site interviews with Strata team members.
- Provide a consistent and superior hiring experience and employment brand for Strata.
- Consider and challenge position requirements, candidate qualifications and hiring guidelines as appropriate to attract superior talent.
- Collect, analyze and deliver market intelligence and industry trends to ensure we are competitive.
- Manage multiple and shifting priorities in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Maintain exceptional skills in negotiation, strategic thinking, talent assessment, collaboration, handling challenging conversations and multi-tasking.
- Demonstrate the highest level of integrity.
- Be the culture in which you want to work.
Some of your accomplishments include:
- A Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent
- Experience in a recruiting or talent acquisition setting, technical recruiting experience is a plus – especially if you’ve recruited for a .NET environment
- A developed confidence and strong self-motivation
- A desire to work in a fast-paced environment- we're growing at a 30% rate year over year!