SPINS is seeking a dynamic Recruiter to identify and attract top talent to join the SPINS organization.
Who we are.
For 20 years, our mission has been to increase the presence and accessibility of natural and organic products to encourage healthier and more vibrant living. By leveraging SPINS’ industry-leading proprietary data and analytics, our technology enables deeper, more engaged relationships between Retailers, Brands and Consumers through our platform, web, and mobile products. At the core of our work lies a passion to create a culture of sustainable health & wellness.
What you will do.
As a Recruiter to find and retain excellent talent. This individual will be entrusted with an ongoing quest to discover talent, build a strong employment brand and ensure great relationships with both candidates and team members. Partnering with the People Operations team and team leaders, the Recruiter will excel at full-cycle recruiting and have a steady commitment to enable talented people to find success at SPINS.
- Serve as a business partner with hiring leaders to develop effective sourcing and recruiting strategies that result in internal client satisfaction
- Determine current staffing needs and produce forecasts
- Develop talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans that result in effective talent pipelines aimed at filling open roles quickly
- Conduct thorough sourcing campaigns to identify qualified candidates through job boards, social media and active networking in the technical community
- Plan and conduct recruitment and selection processes (interviews, screening calls, etc.)
- Take steps to ensure positive candidate experience
- Create and maintain an environment of equal employment opportunity, diversity and competitive advantage in support of the company’s diversity and inclusion plan
- Organize and/or attend career fairs, hack-a-thons, meetups and/or other events
- Use metrics to create reports and identify areas of improvement
What you bring.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3 + years of full-cycle recruiting experience in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Technical recruiting experience preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of trends, industry news and Chicago market
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to interact and manage relationships at all levels of an organization, especially with hiring leaders
- Organizational skills, detail-oriented
- Comfort with ambiguity; ability to prioritize, multitask and flex as needs and priorities change
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (Greenhouse a plus)
The SPINS Way
- Direct – We communicate with clarity, honesty and respect in all situations and embrace opportunities to provide solution-oriented feedback.
- Determined – We are committed to overcoming all obstacles to achieve results. We adapt to change, seek opportunities to learn and rapidly translate that learning into action.
- Passionate – We go above and beyond to help our partners achieve their goals. We challenge assumptions and are comfortable forging new paths.
- Collaborative – We leave our egos at the door, believing that working together we will produce an outcome that’s greater than each individual contribution.
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401k (Traditional and Roth) plus company match
- FSA for medical and dependent care expenses
- Pre-tax commuter benefit
- Life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Bike storage
- Fresh and healthy snacks
- Vibrancy 360 Wellness Program: Yoga and fitness classes, onsite massage, volunteer opportunities, company happy hours, product demos, outings, and more.