Reverb is a leading online marketplace for buying and selling new, used, and vintage musical instruments. Since launching in 2013, Reverb has grown into a vibrant community of buyers and sellers all over the world. By focusing on inspiring content, price transparency, musician-focused eCommerce tools, a music-savvy customer service team, and more, Reverb has created an online destination where the global music community can connect over the perfect piece of music gear.
People are our most valuable asset, and we’re looking for an experienced recruiter who can continue to grow and shape our organization. We’re a results-driven, fast-paced team who innovates and adapts to meet lofty goals while maintaining an unsurpassed candidate experience. Our talent acquisition strategy includes aggressive growth plans across tech, marketing, finance, and customer service, and we’re looking for a recruiter who is motivated to help us achieve this.
- Support our Senior Recruiter in full-cycle recruitment for tech and business-related roles; screen resumes, interview qualified candidates, evaluate skill level, manage offer process, and conduct reference checks
- Develop and nurture a rich pipeline of top talent through creative sourcing techniques and effective relationship building.
- Partner with hiring managers to prioritize current and upcoming hiring priorities in a dynamic and changing environment
- Collaborate with our Recruiting team to further involvement in the local tech community through attending and organizing networking events, meet-ups, etc.
- Offer a consistent strong candidate experience; provide a high-touch, delightful experience to each applicant.
- Promote employer brand, culture, and values to attract the highly qualified talent for teams across the organization.
- Manage candidate pipelines and promote process improvement within our ATS - we’re presently using Google Hire.
- Organize and own recruiting lifecycle logistics such as scheduling and coordination
- Iterate on talent acquisition strategy by identifying and sharing industry best practices.
- Successful track record in high-volume recruiting for tech and business roles in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with candidates, internal stakeholders and teammates.
- Impeccable attention to detail, superb prioritization, organization and time management skills.
- Experience working on a small, collaborative team with a high degree of accountability and ownership.
- Ability to identify, attract and hire passive candidates who align with our purpose.
- Conversational understanding of technology, especially surrounding application development, data, infrastructure, and product.
- Ability to maintain confidential information and employee records; utmost discretion in the handling of information
What you'll get:
To complement our competitive compensation and equity plans, we offer:
- No-bureaucracy environment where ownership and initiative are valued.
- Health insurance and a healthy work environment.
- 401k with company match.
- Paid parental leave.
- Flexible vacation and sick days.
- Pre-tax commuter benefits.
- Bi-monthly lunches.
- A MacBook, monitor, keyboard, mouse of your choice and standing desk.
- Discounts on music gear.