Passionate about making a difference in the world of cancer genomics?
With the advent of genomic sequencing, we can finally understand our genetic makeup. We now have more data than ever before but providers don't have the infrastructure or expertise to make sense of said data. Here at Tempus, we are building the infrastructure to modernize cancer treatment. By analyzing a patient’s genetic data in the context of molecular therapies, we empower physicians to make real-time data-driven decisions, based on the comprehensive computational analysis of a patient’s unique pathology.
We are looking for an energetic and motivated individual who will bring immediate added value to our growing and evolving Human Resources department. This is an exciting opportunity be heavily involved with projects to establish infrastructure and initiatives that support rapid growth and scalability within the organization.
What You'll Do:
- Support recruiting needs that will contribute to overall growth in headcount and revenue; responsibilities include sourcing, screening, coordination of interviews, creating job descriptions, managing job boards and postings, managing and maintaining internal applicant tracking process as needed
- Manage the employee life cycle including new hire processing, employee onboarding, background checks, as well as employee exit processing and off boarding
- Work with benefit brokers and providers to build/scale our business/group insurance and answer employee benefit needs and questions
- Develop and manage HR and Corporate workflows to increase overall efficiency within the organization
- BA/BS degree required
- 0-1 year experience in a human resources and/or customer service role
- Strong MS Office skills and ability to learn Payroll / HRIS, Applicant Tracking and Benefits Systems; previous experience using these systems a plus but not required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently with a high sense of urgency
- Willingness to positively take on tedious tasks that lead to increased department optimization