Here @ Strata…
We are committed to our mission to help heal healthcare. Our unique culture is driven by a social, hardworking environment full of talented people solving problems together. We embrace learning, cross-team collaboration, and continuous career growth. Lifting each other to lift our clients, our product, our company. If being part of a fun, fast-moving, innovative team is what you seek? Keep reading.
We look for someone who:
- Is Service-Centric: Someone who desires to make an impact in and outside of our office. We look for service minded people to support our customers, each other and our community.
- Has a Growth Mindset:Driven to own your individual learning and development (We’ll help you - we have a team dedicated to training you and providing extra educational resources).
- Rocks Impact: Thinks two steps ahead to ensure the work we do will solve problems and make a difference.
- Will be a StrataPro: Respectful. Accountable. Prepared. Positive. Core to who we are and how we treat one another.
What you’ll do in this role:
Become part of the People Operations team and have a critical role in identifying and hiring people who genuinely reflect who we are and where we are headed. The right person will be organized, a strong communicator and a problem solver, all while being able to keep a positive attitude and have a sense of humor in a fast-paced and rapidly growing environment.
- Attract, source, pre-screen, and hire talent to enhance the skills of the team and culture of our workplace.
- Provide thought leadership and collaborate with the People Operations team regarding resource planning, talent acquisition and proactive sourcing to build pipelines of top talent.
- Creatively define and execute best practices for the hiring process (forge relationship with hiring managers, plan and execute sourcing strategy, design interview process, etc.).
- Coordinate phone interviews and on-site interviews with Strata team members.
- Provide a consistent and superior hiring experience and employment brand for Strata.
- Consider and challenge position requirements, candidate qualifications and hiring guidelines as appropriate to attract superior talent.
- Collect, analyze and deliver market intelligence and industry trends to ensure we are competitive.
- Manage multiple and shifting priorities in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Maintain exceptional skills in negotiation, strategic thinking, talent assessment, collaboration, handling challenging conversations and multi-tasking.
- Demonstrate the highest level of integrity.
- Be the culture in which you want to work.
Some of your accomplishments include:
- A Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent
- Experience in a recruiting or talent acquisition setting, technical recruiting experience is a plus – especially if you’ve recruited for a .NET environment
- A developed confidence and strong self-motivation
- A desire to work in a fast-paced environment- we're growing at a 30% rate year over year!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)