Recruiting Coordinator (Contract)
Envoy Global is on a mission to disrupt the global immigration process. Our patented online platform integrates the best of people and technology to streamline, simplify and expedite the immigration process for employers and individuals.
Working alongside our affiliated law firms, we are giving companies the tools they need to hire the best talent from around the world, send talent where it’s needed, and help support foreign workers and immigrants throughout the process. We’re a fast‐growing, award‐winning technology company, a leader in our space, and are backed by some of the country’s leading venture capital and growth equity firms.
We are looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to join our team for a 3-6 month contract, working 30-40 hours per week. There is potential for the project to go longer and convert to full-time for top-performing individuals. This position is REMOTE with the ability to work in our Chicago office if preferred. Working hours must be US Central Time Zone (Chicago) 8:30 am – 5 pm M-F.
You will partner closely with the Global Recruiting Lead and hiring managers throughout the recruiting cycle with delivering an excellent candidate and hiring manager experience: ensuring detailed thorough scheduling of phone, video, and potentially in-person interviews (pending COVID) for all teams, with particular focus on our global teams in the UK, Canada, and Singapore. Additionally, the Recruiting Coordinator will ensure full management of all job postings and adverts across platforms, timely and detailed use of our ATS (Taleo) for accurate reporting to leadership, and overall administrative support of all recruiting and candidate facing activities.
- Partner with Global Recruiting Lead, and hiring managers to deliver on all aspects of recruiting operations and administration for a excellent candidate experience
- Work with candidates and interview teams to schedule phone and video interviews
- Maintain and track candidate pipeline in an applicant tracking system – previous ATS experience required (Taleo preferred)
- Work with Global Recruiting Lead and hiring managers to collect feedback and coordinate next steps – communicating with candidates in timely, professional, and human way throughout the process
- Assist in internal operations for candidate onboarding – from offer letter stage to first day – working closely with HR, IT, and hiring managers for a flawless new hire experience
- Update internal recruiting trackers and ATS (Taleo) on a daily basis for real-time recruiting statuses for all assigned positions
- Post job descriptions on Envoy’s Career Site and job boards – managing and reviewing advert effectiveness and volume on a weekly basis and refreshing and renewing for increased visibility and qualified applications
- Manage and track all applications, employee referrals using the ATS for accuracy and compliance
- Collaborate with HR team for all onboarding, candidate management tasks post-offer acceptance
- Sense of humor, humility, transparency, professionalism, teamwork, respect, and adaptability required
- At least 6 months experience in a staffing firm environment required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Administrative experience in calendar management, global time zones, strongly preferred
- Must be able to work US Central time zone from 8:30 am-5 pm Monday through Friday as we need coverage for picking up the UK and European recruiting activity and pass to our Global Recruiting Lead (California) for coverage in APAC and Singapore
- Strong Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and Calendar, experience with Microsoft Teams preferred
- Ability to manage multiple tasks covering at least 15 requisitions, and thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent analytical skills, with strong attention to detail and exceptional follow-through – meeting candidate management SLAs of 12-48 hour communications on all inquiries and applications
- Self-motivated and able to work with little direct supervision
Envoy Global is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, on-the-job injury, sexual orientation, political affiliation or belief.