Recruiting Coordinator for Internships at CCC
CCC combines strategic foresight, dynamic partnerships, and smart technology to power its customers forward. We are an industry leading provider of innovative cloud based, telematics, hyperscale technologies and apps for the automotive, insurance, and collision repair industries. CCC's solutions and big data insights are delivered through the powerful CCC ONE™ platform, which connects a vast network of 350+ insurance companies, 24,000+ repair facilities, OEMS, hundreds of parts suppliers, and dozens of third-party data and service providers. In addition, CCC provides access to car-related services to millions of consumers via carwise.com, and Auto Injury Solutions Inc., a CCC company, provides customizable, end-to-end, casualty solutions to auto insurers for the handling of first and third-party claims. The collective set of CCC's smart, flexible, and intuitive solutions make connected car, vehicle, and accident data actionable, informing decision-making, enhancing productivity, and helping customers deliver faster and better experiences for end consumers. Position overview You’re creative and driven, with interpersonal skills that allow you to develop lasting relationships with candidates and hiring managers. You're also comfortable with numbers and drawing insights from analytics to make our hiring process smarter and more efficient, you take pride in improving an already well-oiled machine. The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will work with guidance from Sr. members of the TA team to guide intern candidates through our hiring process and connect them to working at CCC. In this role you will interact with Recruiters, Hiring Managers, and potential new employees. The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will contribute to the overall success of the Talent Acquisition group by providing information and ensuring a smooth and positive experience with all potential employees of CCC Information Services. You will also be a focal point with guidance and collaboration from the Director of Talent acquisition and marketing teams for our Social media recruiting strategy, ensuring insights, analysis and associated reporting are managed.
- Manage a highly efficient process for face to face interview logistics (scheduling, candidate travel, feedback sessions).
- Maintain responsibility for entry, maintenance, and integrity of data in our Applicant Tracking System and produce ad hoc and standard recruiting reports for Talent acquisition, Human resources and internal customers.
- Be a point person and liaison with our Human Resource partners for On-boarding, messaging and tactical processing.
- Communicate professionally, tactfully, and with the utmost diplomacy at all times, treating all candidates with dignity and respect. Maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times.
- Bachelor's degree and 1-3 years of related experience in a high growth, Technology environment.
- High level of technical proficiency, particularly with Excel, Word and ATS systems
- The ability to evaluate data and interpret trends
- Experience (or a strong interest) in talent analytics and related social media strategy related to recruiting channels
- Exceptional customer focus, including a bias for fast resolution.
- Strong teamwork and organizational abilities with superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Well-developed influencing skills
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a fast-paced and fluid work environment with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage time efficiently.
- Self-directed, detail-oriented problem solver with a desire to contribute to the organization's reputation and success.
- Intellectual curiosity and professional drive
- A desire to leverage success in this role to move in to a more Sr. Talent role
- Ability and willingness to challenge status-quo in a productive and constructive way