Recruiting Coordinator at Flexport
Deliver an employee experience that engages all employees and creates a deep sense of belonging and communityThe opportunity:
At Flexport, we know global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easier for everyone. Our business continues to grow every day and we’re looking for a Technical Recruiting Coordinator to join the Global Recruiting Coordination Operations Team as we continue to support this growth by attracting the best and the brightest talent. Our team values candor, long-term thinking, and teamwork. The technical recruiting team is expanding rapidly and will provide many opportunities for ownership and development.
This role will provide many opportunities for ownership and development. Our ideal candidate builds trust effortlessly and is excited by the opportunity to work at the nexus of recruiting, surveying all of the various components along the way.
** This is a 6-month full time, fixed term position. This role will operate in a hybrid work environment. Remote to begin with and then 2-3 days WFH once we return to the office. We are hiring in Bellevue, WA, Los Angeles, CA, and Chicago, IL. You must be able to commute to one of these locations in the future.**
- Manage recruiting operations in close partnership with recruiters, sourcer, and cross-functional stakeholders
- Coordinate interviews, provide logistics support for strategic initiatives, and contribute to ongoing process improvement;
- Serve as primary candidate liaison, ensuring superb candidate experience!
- Build and maintain reports for the technical recruiting function;
- Help build and promote the Flexport technical recruiting brand.
You should have:
- BA/BS and 1- 2+ years of experience in Recruiting, Operations, Customer Service, or related field;
- Fanatical levels of attention to detail and process improvement;
- Adaptability: you’re always looking to try new things and you welcome feedback about your work;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with an eye for data;
- Proficient in MS Office, G Suite, and applicant tracking systems;
- High-volume scheduling experience is a major plus
- Immersive one-week onboarding program to learn about the company and set you up for success
- Ongoing training, hands-on learning, and career development for potential advancement opportunities within Flexport
- Opportunity to learn the basics of recruiting and the business from the ground up
- 100% healthcare premiums covered by Flexport for individuals
- Unlimited and paid PTO days
- Paid Sick days
We believe trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easy for everyone. Flexport is building the platform for global logistics, empowering buyers, sellers and their logistics partners with the technology and services to grow and innovate. Today, companies of all sizes—from emerging brands to Fortune 500s—use Flexport technology to move more than $10B of merchandise across 112 countries every year.Worried about not having any logistics experience?
Don’t be! Our mission is to make global trade easy for everyone. That’s why it’s important to bring people from diverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the global logistics industry forward.
We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.