The Recruiting Coordinator is an integral part of the Online Recruiting Team. This individual demonstrates a strong drive to be successful, is motivated by winning and has top notch organizational skills. One should have the passion to recruit, sell the Online Guaranteed Rate brand, and bring in the best talent for the Division. Recruiting Coordinator understands the big picture, a ten-track mind, and can juggle numerous tasks impeccably. This role is a hybrid role where half of the job responsibility is recruiter and half is coordinator for the Online Recruiting Division.
- Strong computer skills (Excel), internet-based recruiting platforms (PCRecruiter, CareerBuilder, Indeed, Yello) is desired.
- High level communication skills required in all manners (in person, phone, writing ability)
- Knowledge of all applicable state and federal laws pertaining to employment.
- Superior Customer service and relationship management skills with a consultative approach when partnering with hiring managers.
- Excellent multi-tasking and prioritization skills required.
- Represent Guaranteed Rate within the local community at events such as job fairs, campus recruiting events, and networking events.
- Maintain a high level of communication and relationships with all departments.
- Support team with candidate’s management throughout the hiring process
- Assist with Open House, Hiring events and Career Fair pre-planning and execution.
- Help Director manage candidate pipeline
- Track and measure performance metrics related to recruiting activities to maximize effectiveness.
- Send out weekly updates to Director including:
- Total candidates applied for requested positions
- Total interviews conducted daily, weekly, monthly
- Weekly notes pertaining to any specific candidates the department head is interested in.
- Performing internal audit on open requisitions and folders in Transfersafe.
- Manage Employee Referral Program (Track candidates employment, send forms to employees)
About Guaranteed Rate
Guaranteed Rate is eighth largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S. The company has become The Home Purchase Experts® by offering industry-leading self-service tools and low rate, low fee mortgages through an easy-to-understand process and unparalleled customer service. Headquartered in Chicago with approximately 3,000+ employees in 200+ offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, Guaranteed Rate has helped hundreds of thousands of homeowners with more than $23 billion in home purchase loans and refinances in the past year.
Guaranteed Rate has been able to expand successfully nationwide through a business model that allows top originators to join the company and close more loans faster through its technology, pricing, process and support. The company now has more top loan originators in the annual national rankings from mortgage industry publications Mortgage Executive, Scotsman Guide and Origination News than any other bank or mortgage company. Having gone through explosive growth Guaranteed Rate has maintained being highly entrepreneurial while maintaining a healthy work life balance. If you’re interested in working with motivated and intelligent people while disrupting an industry, then we want to talk with you.
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law.