Our vision is to bring more innovation, efficiency, and equality of opportunity to the world by building an open financial system. Our first step on that journey is making digital currency accessible and approachable for everyone. Two principles guide our efforts. First, be the most trusted company in our domain. Second, create user-focused products that are easier and more delightful to use.
We are in a unique position to develop new product lines, while continuing to scale our operations globally. Having opened offices in New York, Chicago, Portland, London, Dublin, and Japan, we are looking to grow our headcount in 2019.
We're looking for an experienced Recruiting Coordinator who enjoys working with people on a daily basis, has a sharp eye for detail and is passionate about providing an exceptional candidate experience. They will own interview coordination and continuously monitor the existing process and look for efficiencies.
- Coordinate phone, video, and in-person interviews across multiple time zones (Chicago, London, and New York) in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
- Take ownership of candidates' interview process by working closely with recruiters, interviewers, and hiring managers.
- Ensure candidates have a great experience throughout the recruiting process.
- 2+ years of previous recruiting coordination experience.
- Autonomy and ability to work without heavy direction.
- Ability to multi-task and shuffle priorities under high-pressure time constraints.
- Desire to go above and beyond to connect with your coworkers.
- Passion/interest and understanding of technology.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- BS/BA degree
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Coinbase does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance and similar local laws.