Signal is looking for an ambitious Recruiting Coordinator for our part-time position. This role will provide broad support to all aspects of the Recruiting and HR function from sourcing & screening and building strong communication internally and externally. You will immerse yourself in departmental growth, proactively develop pipelines and keep a steady finger on the hiring pulse. This is an instrumental position where you will partner with Hiring Manager for a range of needs, you will be a key employee as we build our teams for 2019 and beyond!
So, what would you be doing?
- Build talent networks to find qualified active and passive candidates.
- Schedule phone, onsite and video interviews with hiring teams, executives, and candidates.
- Ensure all candidates have a world-class interview experience from start to finish.
- Meet and greet candidates during onsite interviews.
- Manage candidate flow through our Applicant Tracking System.
- Identify prospects through strong research by using sourcing platforms and by targeted networking.
- Proactively look for ways to improve and streamline all internal processes.
- Develop a rapport with hiring managers for an easy scheduling experience.
- Work with colleagues across the HR function to ensure an integrated approach to HR service delivery.
What do we need from you?
- An inquisitive nature to identify strong background matches.
- Super organized and highly meticulous when it comes to details.
- You embrace change and take it as a challenge to make things better.
- Demonstrate patience in sticky situations and resolving issues with clarity and discretion.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- You bring exceptional communication skills and serve as an ambassador for the Talent & Culture team.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Responsiveness and a focus on quality
In addition to the specifics of this job, we’re looking for Signalites that fall in love with new ideas, can’t stop learning, and are pretty nice, too. You understand that even the most fun kind of work is work, consider putting in the hours as an obvious necessity, and easily deal with change. You think well beyond what is asked of you, and live and breathe the minutiae of the work.
Signal is the leading independent provider of data onboarding and identity resolution technology for the enterprise. Signal’s platform empowers marketers to enhance their customer experience by providing contextual relevance at all points of engagement, regardless of place or time.
Today, Signal’s technology runs on more than 45,000 digital properties in 158 countries. The platform facilitates billions of data requests monthly, supporting top brands around the world generating more than $1.5 trillion in commerce, including Allstate, Audi, Crate & Barrel, JetBlue Airways, Starcom MediaVest Group, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, and many more.
Signal has been recognized with numerous awards and honors, appearing on the Inc. 500 list of the fastest growing companies each year between 2015 and 2018.
For more information, please visit: www.signal.co and follow Signal on LinkedIn, YouTube and Twitter.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at Signal are considered without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or veteran status.