ActiveCampaign is one of the fastest growing tech companies in Chicago revolutionizing marketing automation. Our software allows all users, from small companies to enterprise, the power to make smarter business decisions based on data-driven analytics.
People are the foundation of ActiveCampaign. We strongly believe that hiring world-class talent is core to our success, and the entire team plays an active role in recruiting. The Recruiting Coordinator will be an integral part of the Talent Acquisition team and will contribute to AC’s overall recruiting success by providing an exceptional level of service and a best in class experience to both candidates and interviewing teams throughout the hiring process.
What your day could consist of:
- Supporting the Talent Acquisition team by coordinating phone screens and on-site interviews, while providing an exceptional candidate experience
- Tracking large volumes of candidates through multiple stages of the interview process including candidate communication, scheduling, testing and screening
- Leveraging our Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to ensure all events are recorded
- Organizing travel for candidates and/or reserving conference rooms as and when needed
- Implementing and executing against a variety of candidate generation techniques, strategies, and programs, staying ahead of new innovation and industry trends
- Leveraging existing knowledge of the local talent market to build competitive intelligence and a database of target companies
- Continuously expand knowledge of local, national and international talent markets, as needed.
What you'll need:
- 1+ years of administrative/coordination experience, ideally as part of an HR/People team
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of computer systems, with the ability to master new systems quickly
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality with sensitive information, records, and reports
- Willingness and excitement to jumping in when needed to provide support within the team
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize effectively to meet deadline
- Team player; adept at working with multiple people at any given time
- Flexibility: ability to shift tasks and priorities in a big way at the drop of a hat; comfortable working with ambiguity
- Creative and process-driven: you’re constantly looking for ways to make things work more efficiently
- Experience with Lever (ATS) preferred but not required.
We continually invest in our employees and offer comprehensive benefits including 100% coverage of your medical premiums and 50% for dependents, open vacation policy, fully paid maternity and paternity leave, 401k matching, catered lunches every day in a kitchen stocked with snacks and fresh fruit, free CTA or Metra passes, and a DIVVY bike membership (to name a few).
At ActiveCampaign, we are committed to maintaining a culture that is inclusive and diverse. Our colleagues foster an environment that is warm, supportive, and helpful where we treat each other exceptionally well. We are looking to add curious, driven, and creative individuals to our team who are ready to grow with us!
Read Full Job Description