ActiveCampaign’s category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform helps over 120,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to hundreds of pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful orchestration, segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign’s customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, Eventbrite, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in both Marketing Automation and CRM All-In-One on G2.com.
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 120,000 today to millions.
People are the foundation of ActiveCampaign. We strongly believe that hiring world-class talent is core to our success, and the entire team plays an active role in recruiting. The Recruiting Coordinator will be an integral part of the Talent Acquisition team and will contribute to AC’s overall recruiting success by providing an exceptional level of service and a best in class experience to both candidates and interviewing teams throughout the hiring process.
What your day could consist of:
- Supporting the Talent Acquisition team by coordinating phone screens and on-site interviews, while providing an exceptional candidate experience
- Tracking large volumes of candidates through multiple stages of the interview process including candidate communication, scheduling, testing and screening
- Leveraging our Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to ensure all events are recorded
- Organizing travel for candidates and/or reserving conference rooms as and when needed
- Implementing and executing against a variety of candidate generation techniques, strategies, and programs, staying ahead of new innovation and industry trends
- Leveraging existing knowledge of the local talent market to build competitive intelligence and a database of target companies
- Continuously expand knowledge of local, national and international talent markets, as needed.
What you'll need:
- 1+ years of administrative/coordination experience, ideally as part of an HR/People team
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of computer systems, with the ability to master new systems quickly
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality with sensitive information, records, and reports
- Willingness and excitement to jumping in when needed to provide support within the team
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize effectively to meet deadline
- Team player; adept at working with multiple people at any given time
- Flexibility: ability to shift tasks and priorities in a big way at the drop of a hat; comfortable working with ambiguity
- Creative and process-driven: you’re constantly looking for ways to make things work more efficiently
- Experience with Lever (ATS) preferred but not required.
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and wellness benefits including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.
Check out more information on our benefits & perks here.
Read Full Job Description