Recruiting Manager at Belvedere Trading
Recruiting Manager at Belvedere Trading
Belvedere Trading, a growing propriety trading firm located in downtown Chicago, is seeking a Recruiting Manager to join Team Belvedere. As part of the People team, the Recruiting Manager owns the talent acquisition function and develops Team Belvedere’s talent brand. We are looking for someone who competes at the highest level, is a collaborative teammate, and fosters an environment where Belvedere is unparalleled in sourcing and attracting talent. The Recruiting Manager will drive innovation to develop strategies while hiring in-demand talent to meet our dynamic business needs. Ideal candidates must have experience with full-cycle recruiting experience as well as experience within high-growth environments.
What you’ll do
- Manage recruitment team and oversee experienced and campus recruiting strategy
- Full-cycle recruitment for lead, manager and director level positions
- Identify existing recruitment processes to systematize and automate
- Maintain relationships with internal hiring managers to develop and carry out hiring goals
- Responsible for developing and applying in-depth knowledge of the job specifications to include experience, skills and behavioral competencies needed for success in each role
- Promote and develop the company image to candidates and external partners
- Ensure the maintenance of accurate and concise records and reports concerning all phases of the recruitment process and communicate pipeline analytics
- Apply an analytical approach to each position, leveraging data, stats, and trends
- Train and develop junior team members and new interviewers to ensure consistency and compliance
- Initiate and implement recruiting goals and policies
- Source and build recruiting pipelines for technical talent
- Manage external vendor relationships
- Partner with People Operations and Learning and Development teams for seamless candidate conversion
What you’ll need
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 4+ years’ expertise in full-cycle recruiting, technical recruitment experience a plus
- Exposure to campus recruitment
- Ability to lead effective and efficient teams
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Aptitude for creative thinking and problem solving
- Exceptional time management, multi-project management, and overall task prioritization
- Ability to speak in front of large audiences
- Must have outstanding communication skills (oral and written)
- Experience with branding and marketing campaigns, a major plus
- A strong interest in working in a fast-paced/high-growth environment
- Desire to travel occasional evenings and weekends, during peak campus recruitment periods (January-February and September-October)
Who we are
Belvedere Trading is a leading proprietary trading firm proudly headquartered in downtown Chicago. Our traders work hard to provide liquidity to the market through their market-making activities and are the masters of a diverse set of commodities, interest rates, exchange-traded fund (ETF), and equity index options. You name it, we trade it. This wouldn’t be possible without the dedicated efforts of our technology teams who utilize and perfect our innovative technology solutions.
Not sure what this means? No sweat. Our in-house learning and development team, Belvedere Trading University (BTU), will teach you most everything you need to know.
Belvedere is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing a non-discriminatory employment environment for its employees. Discrimination against employees and applicants due to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, military, and veteran status is prohibited. Belvedere encourages initiatives to increase diversity and provide equal opportunity to all applicants and employees. Belvedere is committed to providing a positive environment in which team members are treated with respect, dignity, and courtesy. Our firm believes in a dynamic culture of inclusion and diversity, where people thrive on individual and organizational characteristics, values, experiences, and backgrounds.
Please note that Belvedere Trading does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resumes will become the property of Team Belvedere. No phone calls, please.