Flexport is experiencing massive growth with 2,000+ Flexporters across 14+ global offices and warehouses. And we’re just getting started. The Recruiting Programs & Operations team is focused on building the programs and operations - from strategy to execution - to support and fuel our exciting growth plans.
We're looking for an experienced Recruiting Operations Program Manager to manage and optimize both current and future recruiting systems and processes. This person will ensure best practices are in place to provide an innovative, first class candidate experience as well as quality support to the global Recruiting team. Partnering closely with internal stakeholders, the Recruiting Operations Manager will develop innovative and scalable solutions that improve efficiency across the team. This person will be our Recruiting operations subject matter expert and will be an asset to the team's internal growth and development.You will:
- Manage all recruiting-related systems, processes, workflows, and tools in order to enable the Recruiting team to work at optimal operational efficiency
- You will be the ATS administrator (we use Greenhouse) and will be responsible for maintenance and optimization
- Evaluate, create, and implement operational and process improvements and enhancements optimizing for operational excellence
- Communicate with the global Recruiting team any process updates and own any change management
- Partner with Finance on headcount tracking and requisition management
- Manage vendor relationships, serving as the primary contact and administrator on current tools, while also researching new tools for the team to use
- Project manage any new tool implementation, including rollout, education, and maintenance
- Partner with Recruiting leadership to develop a scalable on-boarding program for new Recruiting team members
- Maintain and improve internal documentation on workflow, processes, and procedures
- Collaborate and execute on additional recruiting initiatives and programs
- BA/BS and 7+ years of experience in Recruiting, Operations, or related field
- 3+ years of experience working in talent acquisition focusing on Recruiting Operations
- Prior Greenhouse or ATS experience
- Demonstrated experience in driving change in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Experience managing complex projects with multiple key stakeholders
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and prioritization skills
We believe trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easy for everyone. Flexport is building the platform for global logistics, empowering buyers, sellers and their logistics partners with the technology and services to grow and innovate. Today, companies of all sizes—from emerging brands to Fortune 500s—use Flexport technology to move more than $10B of merchandise across 112 countries every year.Worried about not having any logistics experience?
Don’t be! Our mission is to make global trade easy for everyone. That’s why it’s important to bring people from diverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the global logistics industry forward.
We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.