GoHealth is seeking an ambitious Recruiting System Specialist with an appetite for solving talent engagement and hiring challenges through innovative and scalable system, data, and process-driven solutions. As a member of our dynamic and rapidly changing Recruitment Operations team, you will drive process improvements and technology enhancements that enable our recruiters to attract, engage, and hire world class, diverse talent. In this newly created role, you will provide full life cycle support to our Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and other recruiting systems as needed. You will work within the Recruiting Operations team and partner with our Sales Recruiters, sourcing vendors, and cross-functionally with peer departments to optimize our applicant tracking system to provide efficient recruiter and candidate workflows and help impact candidate sourcing efforts to maximize results. Experience managing integrations with recruiting and HR systems and a commitment to maintaining data integrity are essential.
- Serve as the primary subject matter expert and domain specialist for the ATS (Greenhouse), staying up to date on product releases, system updates and foundational methodologies to steer new customizations and integrations.
- Scope and launch new processes, workflows, and business logic to maximize effectiveness of sourcing and attraction efforts.
- Support strategies to build and grow our talent community and recruitment marketing campaigns.
- Create and maintain system and program workflow and administration documentation.
- Maintain internal product/feature requests and implement or coordinate enhancements as required.
- Support the day-to-day ATS needs of the organization and maintain relevant daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly reports and dashboards on system usage.
- Fulfill specific database requests and analysis regarding candidate pipelines, talent community engagement, campaign tracking, etc.
- Audit and assess validity of data and recommend system and/or business process changes to improve and maintain data integrity.
- Develop and provide end user training and troubleshooting support.
- Support special projects and assignments as needed.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5+ years’ work experience with recruiting related systems, preferably Greenhouse, and understanding of candidate sourcing strategies and channels.
- Integrations experience with recruiting systems (LinkedIn Recruiter, Indeed, ZipRecruiter, Phenom, Gem, etc.), data warehouses and other sources of people data.
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills, to plan the use of people and resources to meet deadlines
- Demonstrable ability to thrive working in a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Sophisticated Google Suite and Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Ability to identify problems, their sources, and their potential solutions while continuing to conduct day-to-day operations without interruption.
- Capable of handling high-pressure situations in a professional manner.
- Self-starter and capable of working independently.
Benefits and Perks
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC.