Avant is dedicated to building premier digital banking solutions for the middle class through a combination of technology, analytics and superior customer service. Since 2012, Avant has connected over 1.5 million customers to over $7.5 billion in loans and 500,000 credit cards. A high growth financial technology company, Avant has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, TechCrunch, Fortune, Bloomberg, and has raised over $600 million of equity capital. Visit www.avant.com for more information.
Let’s get to business! We are growing and that means we have ambitious hiring goals! We are looking for a team player who wants to make a positive impact on our ability to deliver on a best-in-class candidate experience, enabling success in our recruitment efforts and initiatives. The candidate will be fearless in rolling up their sleeves, hitting the ground running and adapting quickly to the ever-evolving priorities. This position will offer tons of opportunities for exposure to broader Talent processes, relationship building with cross-functional stakeholders, and advancement of Talent Acquisition skills and experience. Our ideal candidate must be eager, detail-oriented, a quick learner, and possess a can-do attitude with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
What you do at Avant
- Collaborate in close alignment with recruitment partners in the Talent Acquisition team, Hiring Managers, and Candidates to coordinate key processes throughout the recruitment life cycle
- Manage interview schedules and communications for a seamless experience
- Monitor sourcing and applicant pipelines, prompting appropriate actions and at times conducting initial phone screens to vet candidate qualifications in alignment with the open requisitions
- Take an active role and accountability for the candidate experience, focusing on timeliness and promptly closing out actions with a sense of urgency
- Assist with onboarding processes and other post-hire activities, triggering actions, and ensuring on-time completion of key milestones
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned as necessary
Why you're a fit
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in human resources or related field is preferred
- 1+ years of experience as a Recruitment Coordinator or equivalent role
- You are a time management expert, extremely organized and detail-oriented
- You have excellent written and verbal communications skills, displaying professionalism
- You actively foster relationships and easily build rapport
- You are able to be flexible and have fun while achieving tight deadlines in a high volume, fast-paced environment, sometimes handling multiple tasks under pressure
- You have experience working with recruitment tools, technology, and resources such as Applicant Tracking Systems (Lever is a major plus), Job Boards, and/or recruitment social media
- You have experience working with meeting or interview scheduling, managing various stakeholder calendars
- You believe the candidate and employee experience is at the core of everything we do
Other desirable skills
- Candidate sourcing experience
- Working knowledge of human resources, employee experience, and other engagement related practices
Why Avant is a fit for you:
At Avant, we believe our values make a difference:
We value, support, and help each other grow
We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
We are transparent and believe the best idea wins
We succeed when our customers succeed
We get sh!t done… responsibly
And we keep it fun!
We believe that ideas are more important than titles, everything is more fun together, everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. While we believe the perks and benefits that we offer are terrific, nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of online lending.
Avant is an equal opportunity employer and individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation or gender identity), age, disability or genetic information or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local law, regulation or ordinance.