The Recruitment Coordinator will support a team of recruiters to ensure completion of inputs for recruitment department as needed. This includes, but is not limited to optimizing job descriptions, customizing job advertisements, liaising with candidates, collecting necessary forms, completing necessary documentation, as well as execution of reference checks and employment verification as needed.
- Provide a range of logistical input for recruitment such as arranging interviews, domestic and international travel booking, administration of testing and management of departmental tools and resources.
- Serve as point person/administrator for Market Track's recruitment platform and other core tools (ie: DocuSign, Background Checking.) Proactively troubleshoot system issues with software provider; explore options for incorporating new features and tools to optimize recruitment functions.
- Support strong and consistent outreach to internal hiring managers and external candidates by capturing contacts and all communication records in the recruitment database.
- Schedule and take minutes for weekly recruitment meetings and other related meetings
- Fulfill any administrative needs related to department operations such as preparing reports and organizing documents, Scheduling and reconciliation of specific departmental expenses.
- Bachelor's degree preferred in business administration, human resources, or other related fields.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience; exposure to recruitment a plus.
- Experience with recruitment-based software/applications required.
- You enjoy being creative, tackle problems with enthusiasm, have excellent attention to detail, and approach tasks with innovative thinking related to strategic recruitment and HR.
- A keen sense of urgency and strong work ethic, positive mindset, and comfort with a fast paced work environment.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written. You're great about proactively reaching out to others to offer your support.
- Proficiency Excel, Word, Power Point and other Microsoft programs.
- Experience with Concur travel and expense system strongly desired.