We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
The Relativity Learning Management Associate will assist with scheduling training and certification activities, as well as managing Chicago and Virtual training programs and projects relating to supporting our training and certification offerings. This role will work closely with our Training, Certification, and Customer Success Management teams to schedule and coordinate details for on-site classes, webinars, and exams, including both open registration sessions and client-requested sessions. This role will also work closely with the larger Content team consisting of Training, Certification, and Documentation on various tasks including tickets and content review and testing. The Relativity Learning Management Associate will also assist with responding to customer inquiries relating to Training and Certification.
- Review, triage, and respond to training and certification-related support tickets
- Work with stakeholders to understand client requirements and coordinate with customers to organize training classes and certification exams
- Advise clients on training and exam selection
- Set up training, webinar, and exam sessions across internal systems including Salesforce, On24, and others
- Work with internal staff and managers to assign trainers to appropriate training sessions; support and follow up with trainers as required
- Manage the preparation of training and certification materials and coordination of logistical items prior to scheduled sessions (e.g., shipping, printing, lunch orders)
- Assist in the ramp-up of internal trainer resources on new training content
- Work alongside the Content team to evaluate and provide feedback to trainers on effective content presentation
- Follow documented standard operating procedures for scheduling and coordination, making improvements and enhancements where appropriate
- Assist with content tasks such as workbook review, lab testing, etc.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to pass the Relativity Certified Administrator (RCA) exam within 6 weeks of employment
- Attention to detail with a creative eye
- High touch customer service
- Passionate about learning and developing others
- Ability to handle confidential matters with sound judgment and professional discretion
- Enjoy working as part of a team in a collaborative environment
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Minimum 2 years’ experience leading small to medium sized projects
- Strong analytical skills, organizational skills, attention to detail, and verbal and written communication skills
- Experience interacting with clients and working with cross-functional teams
- Exposure to education & training methods, practices, and technologies
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We seek professionals that will bring their authentic and unique experiences to our teams.
We understand career choices are a big decision, and we thank you for considering Relativity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.