Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
Tempus is currently looking for an experienced Sales and Commercial Recruiter to join our fast growing People Operations team. This person will contribute to our overall recruiting success by assisting in all stages of the hiring process. Ideal candidates will have a can-do attitude, great interpersonal communication and killer organizational skills.
At Tempus, our People Operations Team is a small, autonomous, and cross functional group that collaborates with department managers on a regular basis and proactively identifies hiring needs. Our team ensures that the company attracts and retains top talent by sourcing, screening, and recruiting candidates to fit the needs of the organization. We assess applicant's relevant knowledge, skills, and aptitude and take care of the candidate experience from reachout to onboarding. We are the point of contact for internal people-related needs and enjoy having the opportunity to work with people from a wide variety of backgrounds
What you’ll do:
- Partner with hiring managers to create and implement targeted sourcing plans by setting strategy, managing process, planning appropriate resources, managing timelines, and executing against deliverables
- Develop a strategy for candidate pipeline development and sourcing by utilizing all available tools, including enhancing our current career website, social media, job boards, recruiting tools, and agencies
- Support the recruitment process through screening and assessing candidates for background and skills
- Consult with hiring managers on innovative sourcing practices and effective talent planning decisions serving as their sourcing subject matter expert
- Consult and partner with business leaders on proactive sourcing strategies to support workforce planning for critical roles
- Assist with other duties as assigned related to talent acquisition
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent relevant experience required
- Full life cycle recruitment experience
- Strong track record of sourcing and recruiting in the Healthcare/ Life Sciences market preferred
- Proven experience using sourcing tools and systems including ATSs, social media recruitment tools, and job databases
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills: friendly, tactful, good negotiator, ability to influence others
- Proven analytical skills and ability to work with tools, metrics, data, and trends to drive performance and provide insights for senior leadership
Ideal candidates will possess::
- aExperience Oncology Sales Recruitment
- Experience in Pharma Sales Recruitment
- Familiarity with Genomic Sequencing
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.#LI-LH1