Senior Analyst - Diversity, Equity, Inclusion (DEI) at VillageMD
Join VillageMD as a Senior Analyst on our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Team!
Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation
At VillageMD, we're looking for a Senior Analyst, DEI to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies and support. Inspiring them with better practices and consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven and patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
Could this be you?
We are looking for a Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) practitioner to join our quickly growing team! Reporting to the VP, DEI, the success and impact of this individual is directly tied to supporting the implementation of strategic and programmatic initiatives against a three-part framework.
- Employees | Embed a culture of inclusion and belonging; establishing DEI programs to enable employee engagement
- Patients | Champion health equity; empowering culturally inclusive care
- Community | Impact communities where we work and live; building an approach to corporate social responsibility
The Senior Analyst, DEI will be primarily focused on providing project management support across the three pillars of our strategy.
Some examples of work you will perform in Senior Analyst, DEI at VillageMD:
- Manage and provide hands-on support on key DEI initiatives such as Business Resource Groups, Volunteerism and Community Impact.
- Coordinate logistics for DEI meetings and events
- Support the development and launch of CSR initiatives
- Manage general inquiries through the DEI mailbox
- Provide project management for DEI initiatives including monitoring all projects, updating project progress and maintaining project tracking and other documentation i.e. dashboards, timelines, budgets
What will make you successful here?:
- Proactive approach on all aspects of the employee experience
- Strong research, writing, analytical and critical reasoning skills
- The ability to be flexible in an ambiguous and dynamic environment
- An inclination towards team-based work product and results
- A low ego and humility; an ability to gain trust through strong communication and doing what you say you will do
- Analytical skills, attention to detail, critical thinking, time management and the ability to problem solve in a logical manner
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, including ability to interact and effectively communicate across all levels of the organization and with external vendors (both verbal and written)
- Ability to work in a team environment and maintain confidentiality is a critical
- Strong project management skills with experience in Smartsheets or other PM tools
- Experience supporting the execution of DEI, community impact, CSR programs
- Genuine interest in or connection to the healthcare industry
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor’s degree required
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.