Join Rally Health as a Sr. Compensation Analyst, where you will manage all base pay and short-term incentive programs, while also serving as the primary contact for the Compensation team. You will bring drive, initiative, and ability to work in an ambiguous, complex environment. As part of the Human Capital team, you will report to the Director, Compensation. We recognize that people come from a diverse set of backgrounds and skills and we welcome all to apply.You Will:
- You'll build partnerships across the organization and larger enterprise, specifically with HR Business Partners and Senior Leaders.
- Manage base pay and short-term incentive programs, including job evaluation, benchmarking, incentive administration, and annual compensation planning.
- You'll improve through innovation, and use technology to identify key insights for our HRBP colleagues and leadership.
- You will Improve compensation literacy by educating internal partners with compensation strategies and processes.
- Undergraduate degree (degree in HR or equivalent ) with a preferred CCP designation.
- 3+ years of total relevant experience, ideally in a growing Technology company or partnering with a Tech department.
- Experience with variable pay, including annual bonus plans, sales incentives, and long-term incentives.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Suite, and qualitative skills.
- Please note that hiring for this position will only be considered in the following states: AZ, CA, DC, FL, IL, MD, MN, NC, NJ, NV, NY, OR, PA, TN, TX, VA, or WA
Rally Health® is about putting health in the hands of the individual. With our easy-to-use online and mobile tools, we empower people by helping them take charge of their health and health care. Our culture is built on a belief of helping people live healthier lives, and we know that a diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Rally knows that we are strongest when our teams reflect the diversity of the world around us, and when Rallyers can do their best work in a workplace where they feel a sense of belonging.Our Benefits:
- Great compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, stock purchase plan, and 401(k)
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees & paid leave for new parents
- Employees in this position may also earn performance-based bonuses
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition ([email protected]).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.