Senior Diversity Recruiter at Epsilon
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Reporting to the Vice President of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, the Senior Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Recruiter will be responsible for the full life cycle recruiting efforts for a variety of positions. The ideal candidate will have a background in DE&I sourcing strategies to build pipelines of diverse talent. This role requires excellent organizational and interpersonal skills and a proven ability to work with all levels of an organization. We are passionate about providing candidates and hiring leaders a great experience through our recruiting process and hope you share this passion!
Epsilon is the industry's leading marketing services firm, with a broad array of data-driven, multichannel marketing solutions that leverage consumer insight to help brands deepen their relationships with customers. Services include strategic consulting, acquisition and customer database technologies, loyalty management, proprietary data, predictive modeling, and a full range of direct and digital agency services, including creative, interactive web design, email deployment, search engine optimization and direct mail production. In addition, Epsilon is the world's largest permission-based email marketer.
- Lead full cycle recruiting for professional hires across a variety of corporate functions and business units.
- Partner with our Senior Recruiters in the development and execution of diversity hiring strategies in support of our hiring objectives and in alignment with our I&D strategy.
- Drive data-driven recruitment programs, convey insights and decisions and leverage new and existing data to inform how we attract, select, grow, and retain talent.
- Measure effectiveness of external and internal partner strategies and foster and manage those relationships.
- Develop and maintain networks internally and externally to ensure a strong pipeline of potential candidates.
- Assess position requirements and candidate qualifications to ensure alignment with business requirements and provide accurate and insightful candidate assessments and rankings.
- Prepare candidates for interviews by providing detailed information on our organization, business strategy, department, and the hiring leadership.
- Facilitate our candidate selection process by ensuring key hiring rationales are appropriately prioritized, collecting and reviewing stakeholder feedback with hiring leadership, and candidate comparatives are clearly articulated.
- Track, monitor, disposition, and report ongoing recruiting activities through the disciplined use of our Applicant Tracking System which ensures data integrity for metrics/reporting.
- Work to identify, drive and update recruiting processes designed to improve efficiencies and create a positive recruiting experience for hiring managers and candidates.
- Build a candidate pipeline for key positions and maintain regular contact with possible future candidates.
- Recruit effectively against measurable metrics & industry benchmarks
- Function as in-house consultant and the subject matter expert in recruitment & staffing.
- Effectively support multiple clients within our business and manage against hiring deadlines for business-critical roles.
Qualifications & Experience
- 5+ years of full life cycle recruiting experience within a corporate or agency environment.
- 2-3+ years of technical recruiting experience preferred.
- 2+ years of experience developing and executing diversity & inclusion strategies that meet business needs.
- Experience exploring and recommending new diverse partnership opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality results and utilize intelligent business. approaches to identify & attract high quality candidates.
- Ability to interact with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Experience with direct sourcing is required with a focus on diversity sourcing.
- AIRS Diversity Recruiting Certification
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Certification
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.