Senior HR Business Partner 19-0797
- Serve as an ambassador of Relativity’s Talent First mindset with all levels of the organization.
- Offer advocacy to team members and incorporate employee advocacy in daily work.
- Consult leaders through organizational effectiveness, design and change initiatives.
- Own and lead change management, organizational design, workforce planning and performance management initiatives end-to-end.
- Leverage talent management expertise and influence to advise leadership on the most effective way to design their organization, mobilize and manage their talent.
- Coach leaders to effectively leverage performance management tools to manage to top performance.
- Act as a guide and mentor for more junior members of the HRBP team.
- Lead cyclical company processes (e.g. performance reviews, talent reviews etc.)
- Partner closely with HR teams to ensure the successful design and implementation of HR solutions and programs across customer groups.
- Consult and coach managers around the company’s total rewards philosophy and its application to guide quality decisions.
- Counsel leadership regarding promotion and career progression decisions, including effects on organizational design.
- Operate as a partner to executive leadership, coordinating talent-related business activities, operating with independent decision-making authority
- Identify potential projects to improve and enhance the skills of employees and managers in assigned business areas, looking for opportunities to drive performance management goals.
- Maintain strong relationships with HR counterparts and work collaboratively to develop company-wide HR support structures in a rapidly changing and complex work environment.
- Use tools, knowledge and other sources to identify business trends and develop creative solutions to fill talent gaps.
- Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) or other relevant industry certification.
- Dynamic leadership and interpersonal skills including persuasion, coaching, facilitation and conflict resolution.
- Compelling and persuasive communicator with the ability to guide the direction of the ultimate outcome in a collaborative manner, and the ability to communicate decisions in a way that reflects a team-oriented culture.
- Ability to understand business goals and recommend new approaches to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity and development of HR within the company.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize based on company and team objectives.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure, drive projects to completion and meet deadlines.
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt quickly to shifting company or team goals.
- Strong business and HR acumen, including problem-solving and critical thinking.
- Solid executive presence with excellent communication and operational instincts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Management, or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Seven or more years of experience as a strategic business partner with broad knowledge and experience in human resources management.
- Experience working with career development tools, workforce planning, analytics, change management, and team effectiveness.