WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO
IMC is a leading global market maker, using algorithmic trading and advanced technology to buy and sell securities on multiple trading venues worldwide. We provide liquidity to the financial markets, driving efficiencies for buyers and sellers.
Founded in 1989, we are an ambitious, innovative company and identified early on the importance technology would play in the fast-paced evolution of trading. This entrepreneurial spirit still drives us today and can be found in all of our offices around the world.
We now operate globally from offices in Europe, the US and Asia Pacific. Our employees work closely together in multidisciplinary teams, making our success possible.
Technology - At IMC, technology is not a department, it is at the heart of everything we do. Our technologists push the limits of possibility, and then look beyond. In our fast-paced environment, short feedback loops mean projects worked on in the morning can enter production the next day.
Trading – Although our traders come from many backgrounds they all have one thing in common: they are at their best solving complex problems. Their insight into global events, market shifts and pricing ensure we are trading in the right place, at the right time.
Business Support - Around the world, IMC’s business support teams are essential for sustaining our success. In our dynamic environment, we have many exciting challenges and multidisciplinary opportunities to shape our operations and make a real impact.
Our employees are our greatest asset so we give them lots of responsibility and the support they need to make a difference. Our flat structure fosters a culture of openness and collaboration, encouraging the sharing of ideas and knowledge. It makes no difference if you have been with us for three days or three years, the best idea wins.
While we work hard, we also have a lot of fun; whether solving complex challenges or in team building, leisure and sporting activities. IMC also enables its employees to contribute towards a better society through our foundation.Senior HR Business PartnerWe are looking for a strategic, innovative and enthusiastic Senior HR Business Partner to join our team. This person will be a key partner to the team leads and department heads in the Chicago office.You will drive performance, own the development of our managers/employee groups and above all ensure we continue to provide an incredible work environment with having fun at the center of all we do.Role:
- Partner with department heads to deliver on strategic HR initiatives
- Consult with leaders to execute people-related strategies around performance management, employee relationships, coaching, organizational development and learning & development
- Provide coaching to business leaders
- Drive consistency in employee experience and engagement, collaborate with the HR BP’s in Chicago as well as HR teams in Sydney & Amsterdam on global people initiatives
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher level of education in Human Resources, Business or related field; or equivalent experience
- 7+ years’ experience as an HR Business Partner in a progressive, fast paced environment
- Formal training and accreditation is preferred in the areas of: coaching, adult learning principles and psychometric assessments including MBTI, Hogan Assessments, Saville etc.
- Proven experience in proactively coaching leaders and providing strategic guidance on complex people management issues and strategies (including team restructures, talent mobility, change, and widespread capability building
- Build credibility and trust with senior leaders as an advisor, who effectively gives quality advice and follows through on commitments
- Act as a ‘change agent’ in driving change as well as partner with the business on key people change activities and transformation programs
- Superior communication skills – convey confidence, empathy and trust via candor and diplomacy to build effective relationships; able to engage with front line employees as well as senior leaders on a strategic and operational level
- Possess strong commercial acumen – able to make quick business landscape assessments
- Possess confidence in the handling of ambiguity and fluid situations
- Possess an abundance of common sense and pragmatism
- Solve problems and get to the root cause of complex talent issues; develop and implement solutions
OUR HIRING PROCESS
To set you up for success, you can find our hiring process including tips on applying and interviewing with us on our website. Now it’s up to you! Apply today to start an amazing journey with IMC.