Senior HR Business Partner
IMC fosters a culture of continuous learning and operational excellence, we strive for all of our people to have the chance to reach their full potential.
We are looking for a strategic, innovative and effervescent Senior HR Business Partner to join our team and be a key partner to the team leads and department heads in the Chicago office.
You will drive performance, own the development of our managers and employee groups and above all ensure we continue to provide an incredible work environment with having fun at the center of all we do.
- Partner with department heads to deliver on strategic HR initiatives
- Consult with leaders to execute people-related strategies around performance management, employee relationships, coaching, organizational development and learning & development
- Provide coaching to business leaders
- Drive consistency in employee experience and engagement, collaborating with the HR BP’s in Sydney and Amsterdam on global people initiatives
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher level of education in Human Resources, Business or related field; or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years’ experience as an HR Business Partner in a progressive, fast paced environment
- Formal training and accreditation is preferred in the areas of: coaching, adult learning principles and psychometric assessments including MBTI, Hogan Assessments, Saville etc.
- Proven experience in proactively coaching leaders and providing strategic guidance on complex people management issues and strategies (including team restructures, talent mobility, change, and widespread capability building)
- Build credibility and trust with senior leaders as an advisor, who effectively gives quality advice and follows through on commitments
- Act as a ‘change agent’ in driving change as well as partner with the business on key people change activities and transformation programs
- Superior communication skills – convey confidence, empathy and trust via candor and diplomacy to build effective relationships; able to engage with front line employees as well as senior leaders on a strategic and operational level.
- Possess strong commercial acumen – able to make quick business landscape assessments
- Possess confidence in the handling of ambiguity and fluid situations.
- Possess an abundance of common sense and pragmatism.
- Solve problems and get to the root cause of complex talent issues; develop and implement solutions.
We are at the core a trading firm, however we value trading and technology equally and we believe that cooperation between traders and technologists is one of our great strengths. This is also reflected in our organizational and remuneration policies. We believe in fostering a truly flat environment in which great ideas can be recognized as well as put into practice from anybody within our organization
WHO WE ARE:
IMC Financial Markets is among the world’s leading proprietary trading firms, and a market maker in securities listed on exchanges across the globe. Our cutting-edge technology drives everything we do. High performance algorithms, smart strategies and collaborative teams are the core of our business.
Today, IMC Financial Markets is 500+ people working together to build software and trade financial products in our offices in Amsterdam, Chicago and Sydney. What does this mean for you? The chance to join a multi-national, multi-cultural team of exceptional individuals, focused on making IMC the world’s best trading firm.