Our people are core to everything we do - the catalyst behind our ability to create exceptional impact and extraordinary results.
We believe in flexibility. We focus on relationships. We encourage each individual to follow their own path. And we seek feedback openly, from all.
People matter here and they feel it.
And we value curiosity. Curious is more than a personality trait. It's a way of thinking. Of learning. Of working.
There's purpose in this wonder. It makes us better. It makes us Wipfli.
If you want to be in an environment where you can make a difference - and make a professional home - Wipfli is the place for you.
Check out our Glassdoor Reviews to hear what people are saying about employment at Wipfli!
The Senior Consultant participates in delivering client engagements and collaborates with TM and other OP service lines to include strategy, change, process improvement, training and other areas on service delivery and business development. The Consultant will participate in exploratory meetings with clients and will work with diverse teams assisting in the design of consulting engagements. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
1. Works with OP service line leaders and Relationship Executives to scope projects, interpret client needs and deliver high quality TM and OP consulting solutions, on time and within budget.
2. Communicates and collaborates with client's internal project team(s) to complete the steps necessary to deliver on TM and OP engagement scope, including but not limited to: • Gathering relevant and applicable data/information from multiple sources • Conducting interviews, group discussions, and facilitating focus groups • Building and administering qualitative (perceptual) surveys • Analyzing, interpreting, and/or summarizing information and data for diverse audiences • Facilitating and communicating findings, opinions, recommendations, and results in multiple formats • Building, editing, and communicating/presenting reports, including presentations to executives, boards of directors, and groups.
3. Conceptualizes, designs, develops, refines, and/or delivers high quality TM/OD training content to diverse audiences of client leadership, management and staff. Transfer knowledge by training client teams on processes and deliverables.
4. Consults internal associates and external clients on best practices, innovations, regulations, and methodologies associated with services provided.
5. Seeks out opportunities to leverage other service offerings to solve additional client issues. Advances impact pricing opportunities whenever possible.
6. Conducts training on a variety of leadership and human resources topics and presents at select conferences.
SECONDARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES: • Mentor other consultants and assist with client management • Assist in research and new trends that may impact our clients and service offerings • Contribute to the growth of the TM and OP service lines • Participate in professional associations to contribute to professional growth • Participate actively in community activities • Participate in Firm sponsored evens for clients and prospects • Participate in business development activities
• Bachelor's degree from a reputable college or university in business, human resources, I/O psychology, organizational communications, or a related field.• Certification(s) from reputable industry association or certifying body in HR, OD, Compensation or an immediately aligned field of expertise.• Master's degree is highly desired.
• 5 years in a Generalist HR or Organizational Development role• Consulting experience highly desired
• Travel required to client locations, when requested, and conference locations.
Wipfli is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All candidates will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identify, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws.