Senior HRIS Analyst (Workday)
- Manage large HRIS projects, including implementation of new functionality and new modules as needed.
- Support development and management of the HRIS roadmap, including maintaining relationships with key stakeholders across HR and the business and acting as the subject matter expert for optimizing our HR systems.
- Research and resolve HRIS problems, unexpected results or process flaws; perform scheduled activities; recommend solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
- Support large projects or initiatives from across the business by representing HR and Workday perspectives and interests.
- Be subject matter expert for Workday; Understand and interpret end user needs to translate into system requirements; create and manage documentation used for end user adoption and training.
- Manage project deadlines, testing activities, and contracts with other team members to stay on schedule and execute implementations and upgrades.
- Collaborate with the IT team to maintain integrations, develop process workflow maps, and to manage system upgrades.
- Design, develop, and implement efficient and effective business processes to capture employee data changes using HRIS systems functionality.
- Lead the Workday component for annual HR programs such as performance management, promotions, compliance reporting, and open enrollment, including requirements gathering and documentation, configuration, testing, and implementation.
- Responsible for development of multiple applications, including - but not limited to - new HRIS systems with payroll, time and attendance, benefits, performance management, Workday Learning, and Lever.
- Write, maintain, and support a library of HR reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools that can easily be accessed and utilized by the HR team. Serve as an escalation path for complex query and report requests as directed by HR verticals or business leaders & stakeholders.
- Keeps current on HR system trends with a working knowledge of HR systems and process best practices.
- 3-5 years of Workday experience
- Experience with Payroll, Advanced Compensation, and/or Talent and Performance Management is a plus
- Strong understanding of HR processes and data in order to ensure correct and efficient implementation of HRIS system.
- Ability to create, modify, and test complex business processes.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Ability to apply systems knowledge to troubleshoot and analyze new issues.
- Ability to manage change effectively, always mindful of technology, business processes, and systems implications.
- Effective organizational and interpersonal skills including written and verbal communication skills.
- Must exhibit strong security and confidentiality practices and strong HR acumen.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of Workday experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of project management experience.
- Strong understanding of HRIS database designs, structures, and functions.