As a Senior HR Business Partner, you are a critical problem solver and a trusted coach. You easily build credibility with all levels of an organization. You identify areas of opportunity before anyone else and you not only come up with an effective approach to tackle them, you execute the solutions while developing others around you. You elevate managers because they are the connection to an engaged organization and awesome employee experience.
Sound like you? Keep reading for more detail.
Vivid Seats is seeking an experienced HRBP to support business leaders and help increase the effectiveness of our Operations function. The role will support our critical Operations teams comprised of onsite and remote team members. You will have frontline access to leaders and their teams to guide, partner and support them in a fast paced and dynamic live events marketplace. You'll have the ability to impact talent strategy and engagement, performance management, career paths, learning and development, diversity & inclusion and change management. These strategic initiatives are balanced with the day-to-day coaching and task resolution that involve employees, managers and leaders. This is an exciting time to join a highly collaborative and empowered HR Team, creating impactful programs that enhance the experience of Vivid Seats employees.
- Work closely with leadership to support our Operations functions and execute key HR processes (Performance Management, Compensation, Career Pathing) and best practices for approximately 200 employees
- Provide business partnering on people-related strategy and execution using insightful data to guide decision-making and provide proactive solutions
- Coach and advise managers on employee related issues and needs; work with them to manage and resolve performance and employee relations issues
- Support employees by being a resource in everything Vivid Seats - benefits, policies and procedures
- Ensure employee engagement within teams by creating action plans and driving accountability with leaders, featuring touch points, rewards, recognition, and performance optimization
- Provide expertise in organizational design, performance management, coaching, learning and development, data analysis and employee relations
- Conduct effective investigations when needed that are thorough and objective
To be successful you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree with minimum 5+ years' HR generalist or partnering experience
- Previous experience in Human Resources for fast paced, innovative companies
- Superior communication skills – convey confidence, empathy and trust to build effective relationships; able to engage with front line employees as well as senior leaders on a strategic and operational levels
- Strong influencing skills to motivate action and drive collaboration.
- Comfort with ambiguity and a dynamic work environment
- Effective problem solver with strong analytical skills that identify root causes, understand trends, develop recommendations and hold partners accountable to own and deliver
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills with ability to influence and build strong working relationships at all levels
- Desire to join a collaborative, fast paced team while having an impact on the future of the company
What We Offer:
Vivid Seats is the largest independent online ticket marketplace, sending tens of millions of fans to live events. Experiences Matter - which is why we continue to grow year over year. Working at Vivid Seats puts you front and center at the opportunity to scale our best in class platform that allows our fans to sit closer and experience more.
At Vivid Seats, you will have the opportunity to work with the flexibility and speed of a startup; while operating at massive, profitable scale. We keep our teams lean, allowing each employee direct accountability of creating a positive ticket buying experience. We are relentless and move quickly to release new features and content to our applications. Good ideas are heard and implemented, and hard work rewarded. Being a part of our team means having the ability to drive impact and own the innovation that connects our tens of millions of unique monthly users to the memorable experiences that only live events create.
We are passionate about creating memorable experiences for our fans and the best in class experience for our employees. Vivid Seats offers competitive compensation levels, individual and team-based bonus opportunities, 401K matching, a generous benefits package and Flex PTO policy plus a variety of workplace perks.
Our offices are located at:
111 N. Canal Street
Chicago, IL 60606
225 W. Randolph Street
Chicago, IL 60606
This position will start remotely but will be onsite in Chicago as the office reopening allows.