Senior Human Resources Business Partner at Enova (Chicago, IL)
The health and safety of Enova’s employees is our number one priority. Enova has not yet determined a return to office date, but will require all employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 before such date. Proof of vaccination will be required. Enova will consider exceptions to this policy on a case-by-case basis for those who need accommodation due to medical reasons or sincerely-held religious beliefs or practices.
What you’ll be doing:
As Senior People Resources Business Partner (PRBP) supporting our Technology and Analytics teams, you will partner directly with our Chief Analytics & Technology Officer and the Technology and Analytics leadership teams to deliver results and keep engagement levels high. Your primary focus will be to support your clients to meet their business goals while embodying Enova’s core values.
Your core priorities will be in:
- Performance Management: You’ll work closely with Talent Development to administer and support our performance and talent management processes, spending much of your time between the formal cycles with your leaders to plan, coach, and support career development within their teams.
- Compensation: You will provide consultation, guidance and support on our annual merit and bonus programs as well as job leveling and market analysis in partnership with our Head of Compensation.
- Employee Relations: You will be the main contact for employees within your client groups, responsible for handling and escalating employee relations issues in partnership with our in-house employment counsel.
- People Programs: You’ll be expected to administer and enhance established People policies and programs, and have a voice in shaping enhancements or changes needed as our business continues to grow and scale.
- Partnership: You will be expected to develop strong, collaborative relationships with your People team peers (i.e. Compensation, Benefits, Recruiting, Talent Development, and People Ops/Tech) to ensure business goals are supported by company culture and policy.
What you should have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field; or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of HR business partnering experience in a high demand, high output role with a demonstrated track record of success being an integrated member of a business team. Strong preference to those coming out of Tech or a high-growth business.
- Resulted-oriented, creative, self-starter who can execute in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong technical/analytical skills with an ability to manipulate data in Excel and knowledge of formulas and pivot tables.
- Demonstrated capability to execute and drive projects forward to completion.
- Must be able to communicate in a clear, concise and effective way.
- Ability to think strategically but with a practical approach and mindset.
- Strong ability to build relationships, manage conflict and work across teams to achieve results.
- Passion, grit and perspective.
- Experience working in Workday a plus.
Enova is a leading financial technology company providing online financial services through its AI and machine learning powered lending platform. Enova serves the needs of non-prime consumers and small businesses, who are frequently underserved by traditional banks. Enova has provided more than 7 million customers with over $40 billion in loans and financing with market leading products that provide a path for them to improve their financial health. Want to learn more? Just ask any of our almost 1,500 employees.