Senior Manager, Employee Communications, People Team at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
What you'll do:
Come be part of the workflow revolution! In this newly created position, the Senior Manager of Employee Communications, People Team will create and implement employee and executive communications strategies that help inspire, engage and drive awareness and understanding of our people team's mission, values and business priorities.
You'll liase with senior leaders, business partners, and stakeholders to create inspiring, effective, and engaging communications that drive and amplify our business and culture priorities - both within our organizations and across the global enterprise. You will build, scale, and execute employee communications and engagement programs for our People team. You'll also work closely with internal business partners and global marketing and communicators to develop and execute integrated communications and creative content with the goal of driving engagement, pride and advocacy for the company.
What you'll lead:
- Serve as the key communications contact for the Talent Development team to develop and execute creative strategies for communicating ServiceNow's learning & development strategy and programs to employees, ensuring strong understanding and empathy of audience needs and personas as it relates to different phases of professional development
- Develop, write, and edit communications related to learning & development for executives, including talking points, emails, Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), and presentations.
- Plan the frequency and channels of communication and coordinate stakeholders across different areas of the business and the company.
- Manage internal communications plans, tactics, and outcomes.
- Partner closely with HR functions beyond talent development, their leaders and employment law to understand how programs and initiatives impact our people
- Work cross-functionally with the marketing and communications colleagues to align on communication goals, channel strategy, and messaging, providing HR comms support beyond learning & development as needed in partnership with the broader People Communications team
- Creation of memorable events that help leaders connect with employees around the world in high-touch, always-on conversations.
- Produce emotional, relevant omni-channel content and stories rooted in our company purpose and priorities; continually experiment with content to drive engagement and business impact.
- Coordinate senior leader participation in employee engagement events, providing presentation storyboarding and messaging support, as needed.
- Leverage listening tools, analyze insights, and iterate communications plans and business messaging accordingly.
To be successful in this role you have:
- Bachelor's degree in English, journalism, marketing, communications, or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years proven success guiding strategy and execution of global digitally-driven communications that inform and delight employees
- Experience building and executing programs and managing them to scale
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously in an organized manner
- Excellent project management, verbal/written communication, video, graphics, or other multimedia skills
- Experience supporting HR communications in high growth change environments
- Experience building and supporting learning & development programs is a plus
- Resourceful, self-motivated and able to independently prioritize shifting workloads in a high growth, ever changing environment.
- Proven leadership capability and ability to work cross-functionally.
- Ability to work calmly and maintain good judgment in fast-paced environments
- Effective team player with the ability to meet project deadlines with exceptional attention to detail, and lead efforts across disciplines.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.