Do you enjoy diving deep into pools of data and emerging with incredible insights? Are you someone who enjoys taking calculated risks and pushing the boundaries of what others believe is possible? Do you want to work at the helm of our company’s largest initiative in 2021?
If all of this sounds like you – then come join us at one of the largest and fastest-growing direct response marketing companies in the country. We’ve grown nearly 1,000% (and recently went public) over the last couple of years by emphasizing customer insights, heavy creative testing and an “always follow the data” approach.
In this role, you’ll get to collaborate directly with marketing and sales leaders responsible for well over $100 million in annual ad spend. This role will leverage digital and offline acquisition channels to help identify, attract and hire quality talent for over 1000 vacant positions. You will be responsible for generating the lifeblood of our business – our people. Are you up to the challenge?Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Oversee the daily marketing ideation and execution for GoHealth’s performance-based social and display advertising campaigns
- Manage intraday lead volume in alignment with operations to maximize ROAS.
- Set daily or flight budgets, and manage bidding strategies.
- Manage a small team. Coach, council and develop employees to achieve department goals.
- Continuously optimize campaigns to meet business KPI goals through analysis of first and third party demographic data, device, time of day, geo, view ability, frequency capping, creative, and more.
- Analyze performance data across entire funnel – from ad impression to hire – and identify cross-channel wins as well as potential areas for optimization or testing.
- Cross collaborate with various teams and leadership to assist in the development, communication and launch of new strategies.
- Build affiliate partnership relationships to drive external-facing business development opportunities
- Stay abreast of the traditional marketing landscape – research and communicate on important industry trends, new value propositions, account beta opportunities, and new platforms to bring on and test.
Skills and Experience:
- 3-5+ years of experience in digital advertising, preferably in a sales driven or performance based environment.
- Advanced to expert level in Excel is a must. In this role you’ll continuously use data to inform optimization and growth opportunities. MySQL/SQL Server knowledge a plus
- Experience working with Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Taboola, Outbrain, and DSPs such as DV360, Centro, or other programmatic display platforms.
- Experience managing a team, setting goals, responsibilities, and overseeing production.
- Proven track record managing direct response and performance based marketing campaigns, with examples of delivering quantifiable results.
- Ability to quickly build rapport with both internal and client stakeholders. Must be able to communicate effectively with senior leadership team and manage relationships with outside vendors.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Optimize a strong plus.
Benefits and Perks:
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities and the CDC.