Senior Manager of Recruiting at Epsilon (West Suburbs, IL)
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
As a Senior Manager of Recruiting, you will develop, drive, and execute on the staffing strategies that support a fast-paced business unit. The ideal candidate for this role will have a minimum of 10-years recruiting experience in a large/rapidly growing company. This individual will know how to manage, mentor, and guide a team of recruiters through the entire recruiting lifecycle while also acting as a hands-on recruiter.
- Provide innovative, scalable solutions to drive our hiring to meet Epsilon business objectives
- Design customized and executable staffing plans while building excellent relationships with the recruiting team and business client groups
- Responsible for full life cycle recruiting on several positions
- Facilitate and lead meetings and key initiatives and projects with recruiting team and client groups
- Provide mentorship, guidance, and career development to members of the Epsilon recruiting team
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g. Legal, Finance, HR, Compensation)
- Compile & analyze data and metrics to support business decisions and plans as necessary
- 10+ years recruiting experience in a large/rapidly growing company
- Proven leadership experience guiding recruiting teams in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Experience with both ‘hands on” recruiting as well as executive management.
- Broad knowledge of compensation and general HR requirements
- Strategic thinker with exceptional data analysis and analytical skills
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally
- Creativity in problem-solving, resourcefulness, ability to be detail-oriented, strong organizational skills
- Desire to succeed, take initiative, and further the success of a highly functional recruiting team
- Experience partnering with senior leadership and executive teams on hiring initiative
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.