Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition at Hireology
Hireology’s technology empowers businesses to build great teams. Over the last nine years, we’ve grown from a startup to a market-leading organization with over 230 team members and built an award-winning culture that makes this company an amazing place to work. It’s with that in mind that Hireology is looking to add a Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition to the People Team.
Reporting to the VP of People, the Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition will be responsible for managing all strategic aspects of staffing for the company, including managing and reporting on company’s staffing to budget, implementing innovative proactive staffing strategies, acting as a staffing subject-matter-expert to prospects/customers, hiring the highest-performing diverse and inclusive team, and managing the company’s employment brand. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated self-starter with a passion for building the best team.
As the Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition, you will be responsible for:
- Working directly with the Finance and Leadership team to develop staffing strategy across the business to ensure we always have the right people in the right seats at the right time.
- Building/monitoring innovative and proactive success metrics, processes, and reporting for Talent Acquisition at the company.
- Developing success metrics for managing the external employment brand, candidate & customer experience, that are consistent with the company’s consumer brand and value proposition
- Working with our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Council to develop strategic plans to attract a pipeline of diverse talent, and ensure we have inclusive staffing practices
- Develop and execute creative strategies to ensure the company stays ahead of staffing trends and industry changes
- Develop, motivate and lead a team of high performing individuals who act as strategic hiring partners to the business
- Act as a resource on Talent Acquisition best practices for our prospects and customers, as well as our internal Product/UX teams
- Accountable for ensuring our system and hiring practices are in accordance with all local, state and federal employment laws, including law changes/updates
- Personally source, recruit and hire for senior leadership roles across the company
- Actively participate in the management of the organization, assisting with the development and realization of the company’s strategic plans, goals and outcomes.
- Other Talent Acquisition Team duties as needed
So what kind of person are we looking for in this role? We have a pretty unique culture here at Hireology, and the person who will be successful in this role will be:
- Numbers oriented: An understanding of how to set targets, activity metrics, and manage a candidate pipeline in a high volume, fast-growing environment is imperative
- Business-minded: An understanding of how the company operates, the competitive talent landscape, and how to best position the company will be critical to being successful at managing staffing at the company level.
- Strategic thinker: You will need to be able to identify and articulate gaps in the business, and come up with solutions that address the underlying issue, not only the symptoms.
- Highly collaborative: Your work will support every area of the business and every employee will be a stakeholder in it; you enjoy and seek out opportunities to partner with colleagues across all departments and all levels of the business.
- A Person of mature integrity: You will be privy to the most sensitive/confidential information on all Hireology employees, and we expect you to always act with the highest level of maturity, professionalism, and tactfulness.
Okay, we’ve laid out what the job is - now are you qualified? Here are the minimum qualifications we’re looking for in a Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition:
- BA/BS degree
- 7+ years Talent Acquisition experience, with at least 3+ years managing recruiters in a high-volume environment
- Demonstrated understanding of talent acquisition’s business impact and how to adjust talent acquisition strategy to positively impact the business
- Demonstrated understanding of how to set and achieve Talent Acquisition metrics with a team, including managing candidate pipelines, time-to-fill and service level agreements
- Experience creating and successfully managing talent acquisition strategies and processes across a wide variety of roles, preferably in the software industry
- Experience creating and managing employment brand activities for a company
- Extremely proficient with navigating and managing an ATS
- Proficient with general office suite software - email systems, document creation, slides, excel/sheets, etc.
- Demonstrated knowledge of local, state and federal hiring laws
- Demonstrated understanding of how to operate with the highest level of discretion
- Excellent interpersonal and public-facing communication skills, with the ability to style-flex as needed to communicate with all levels inside and outside the company
- Ability to prioritize tasks and multi-task in a very fast-paced environment
- Experience successfully scaling processes and programs within a high-growth company
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
So what can you expect after you apply? You will:
- Take a brief true/false survey. Be sure to check your email after you apply.
- Have a phone conversation with someone on our Recruiting team. This is a high-level conversation about you, but also a good opportunity for you to learn more about us.
- Meet with our leadership team to discuss how your past experiences will enable you to be successful in this role. Be prepared to walk us through your experience with examples of how you have executed in the past. No homework or on-the-spot assignments. We just want to see how you would make an impact in this role.
- Take a strategic critical thinking assessment that determines how we can develop you at Hireology.
- Provide us with some references. We use our automated reference check system for this, so you just give us some names, they fill out a survey, and we are all set.
- Speak with another member of our senior leadership team.