Senior Manager, Talent Development and Performance at Relativity
Your Role in Action:
- Talent Development/Management Strategy: Help define talent development and talent management strategy through understanding of Relativity business needs and forward-thinking tools, approaches, and solutions. Work closely with multiple stakeholders across the business to understand business priorities and skill gaps. Design high-impact, scalable blended learning experiences and talent solutions enabling us to close the gap between our current state and desired future state through the skill and career development of our talent.
- Solution Architect: Lead design and curation of all multi modal learning experiences. Partner with HRBP Team and business leaders to understand needs and prioritize learning deliverables. Listen carefully; ensure buy-in and sponsorship. Leverage design thinking approach to move from ideation to prototype quickly, taking user feedback to continuously iterate/improve/deploy. Design performance solutions that help create clarity of expectations, accelerate performance and development, and maximize potential.
- Program Operations: Ensure efficient and well-documented planning, execution, branding and communications of talent development and management programs (including those that drive upskilling/reskilling, leadership development, etc.). Leverage change management methodology to fundamentally build better leaders who create followership and to ensure global adoption of programs and solutions. Effectively plan and manage budgets, resources, vendors, and partners to achieve exceptional results.
- Evaluation and Reporting: Determine key metrics and rigorous evaluation strategies to assess programs’ impact; identify key insights to inform future actions and decision making and share with business and HR leadership.
- Learning Technology: Drive a blended learning strategy; integrate various learning technologies to enhance the quality and effectiveness of learning experiences. Define the methodology for high impact digital learning. Research and establish business cases for utilizing new mobile, social and virtual learning tools to enhance both formal and informal learning.
- Team Management: Manage and coach our team of talent development professionals. Continue to hire and scale this team with top talent.
- Collaboration: Build strong partnerships across the department and our business. Be a role model for our values while driving alignment and clear decision making
- Facilitation: Be an experienced and dynamic facilitator. Adapt facilitation style to the different levels and learning styles of our global team.
What you will bring to the team:
- Experience leveraging technology to curate and deliver high impact learning experiences and working with technology companies, especially tech/engineering leaders.
- High degree of executive presence, including responsiveness, business focus, integrity, sound judgment, and ability to prioritize effectively across competing demands and stakeholders.
- Knowledge of industry best practices for the effective measurement of learning impact
- Access to external leading thinkers and scholars in the Talent Development and Talent Management space and understanding of vendor management to guide team and strategy.
- Experience leading multiple HR talent verticals in a fast-growing technology or software company
- Outstanding business acumen and strategic capabilities
- Exceptional people management skills, and a proven track record executing complex programs with speed and accuracy
- Comfort with ambiguity
- Strong teamwork and partnering skills for cross-group collaboration
- Strong communication skills with proven ability to relate with both technical and business professionals
- Experience with business acumen and systems thinking.
- Experience with design thinking methodology and operational experience a strong plus