Senior Manager,Internal Communications
- This position will serve as a global communications thought leader, adviser, initiator, evaluator and developer of communication expertise within the team, within HR, and across our company. During a rapid growth, rapidly changing, expanding phase of our company, in collaboration with office of the CEO, HR and the IC team, this position will propose, design and implement strategies and programs to connect the entire workplace community with Relativity’s vision, mission, business objectives, wins, challenges, core values, evolving culture and organizational changes. This role will provide leadership within HR about how best to communicate Talent-related company-wide initiatives to advance the HR Strategy and Roadmap, to guide and enhance employee experience, increase employee engagement and inclusion, and increase the skill of developing and delivering change communication plans across the management team.
- Partner with key stakeholders in Human Resources , CEO and Executive Team, and Corporate Communications, to plan, develop, implement, and evaluate strategic, impactful and memorable internal communications.
- Lead and develop the internal communications team at Relativity to expand professional capability and expertise and remain engaged and excited about the potential of the team’s impact
- Be accountable to design, edit and oversee distribution of internal communication materials via company newsletters, intranet, emails/memos, webcasts, employee meetings, etc. Develop standards and guidelines for style and content. Evaluate fit with target audience to ensure comprehension
- Establish and maintain meaningful metrics to track effectiveness and incorporate feedback to continuously improve.
- ·Partner with key stakeholders in HR and other departments to understand upcoming company-wide and department specific initiatives and/or changes; develop integrated communications plans, then execute
- Coach C-level and senior leaders on developing and delivering impactful communications in their own voice. Draft key messaging, FAQs, presentations, and other support materials to be shared with company or presented by C-level leaders. When necessary influence the thinking of leaders in sensitive situations, while maintaining a strong relationship.
- Enable effective collaboration with our Corporate Communications team to ensure employees around the globe are informed about developments in the industry, product initiatives, and other items we are discussing, positioning, and announcing to the public, and to generate material that can be shared externally to promote our employment brand.
- Proven track record leading an innovative internal communications function and executing creative internal communications plans globally, including remote members of the workforce
- Knowledge of HR functions, change management communication, technology industry
- Highly creative writer experienced in crafting compelling messaging and narratives; can generate and execute "breakout" ideas and cultivate positive reader experience
- 5+ years of managing a team in global internal communications, marketing communications, or a related discipline with a focus on both promotion of business vision/strategy, employee engagement and development of team members
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills, including the ability to interact with and influence senior executives and stakeholders who have a variety of communication styles, perspectives and priorities
- Ability to collaborate effectively across HR and other functional areas and partner to produce clear communications that meet the needs of specific departments and enhance effectiveness of organizational changes
- Ability to manage projects and implement multiple priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented and rapidly changing environment