Discover. A brighter future.
With us, you’ll do meaningful work from Day 1. Our collaborative culture is built on three core behaviors: We Play to Win, We Get Better Every Day & We Succeed Together. And we mean it — we want you to grow and make a difference at one of the world's leading digital banking and payments companies. We value what makes you unique so that you have an opportunity to shine.
Come build your future, while being the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future with Discover.Job Description
This position is responsible for delivering an exceptional and inclusive experience to Discover's new hires, ensuring they are able to integrate effectively and efficiently into their team, their function and the company in their first three months, regardless of role and location. The individual will maintain onboarding resources, facilitate new hire sessions and partner with People Operations, TA, HR Technology and other HR teams to ensure new hires have a smooth transition into the organization. They will also be responsible for collaborating with cross-functional teams including HR, BT, Facilities and others to execute on program components.
- Successful delivery of Discover’s onboarding programs, including program management and process improvements
- Facilitates components of the program in person and virtually; coordinates with and trains local delivery partners for in-person facilitation in other locations. Integrates concepts covered in other Discover programs into onboarding to create a cohesive employee experience
- Partner with People Technology, Talent Acquisition and People Operations teams to optimize and automate onboarding logistics
- Collaborates with other departments to troubleshoot ad hoc and timely requests as they arise during a new hire’s first 90 days at Discover
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or other area
- 2+ years of experience in Organizational Development, employee onboarding programs or related
- In lieu of education, 4+ years of experience in Organizational Development, employee onboarding programs or related
- 2+ years of experience facilitating onboarding or other training sessions
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.