Senior Operations Training Specialist
RXBAR: We manufacture, market and distribute whole food protein bars. While the protein bar market is crowded, RXBAR cuts through the clutter with a clean ingredient deck and disruptive branding. A unique, No B.S value proposition has propelled RXBAR to be a major, rapidly growing player in the nutrition category.
Senior Operations Training Specialist: RXBAR is one of the fastest growing natural brands in the country. Our explosive growth is propelled by cohesive planning and flawless execution. To enable our business to continue to grow at the current rate and beyond, we believe that this role will be a critical component to setup RXBAR for long-term success.
The Senior Operations Training Specialist will be responsible for designing and executing the educational training plan for new and existing team members as it relates to business operations and systems.
General Functions + Responsibilities:
- Embody and educate the Training team, as well as the organization through training on RX’s leadership principals
- Build, manage, motivate, and develop the Operations Training team
- Engage in 1:1s bi-weekly with each member of the Operations Training team
- Work closely cross-functionally and with the Operations Manager to ensure the Training team’s understanding of the holistic operations and strategy of the business
- Work with the Training team to ensure the timely completion and ongoing tracking of OKRs (RX’s goal setting framework)
- New Hire Onboarding
- Partner with the People & Organization and Organizational Fitness teams to manage and continuously improve the training materials used during new hire onboarding
- Lead training sessions related to our operations, systems, and ways of working (including OKRs) for new hires
- Operations Training
- Determine the organization’s training needs by auditing existing training and conducting stakeholder interviews to evaluate and identify skill and productivity gaps
- Design a training plan and prepare the training materials (visual aids, handouts, decks, evaluation forms, etc.)
- Systems-specific training:
Please NO Recruiter or Third Party / Agency Inquiries
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.